23

Monday, 8:00 am.

Sunghoon just arrived at the school. He looked for Jungwon and Sunoo around. He's walking at the hallway when he saw Jungwon.

"Wonie!" Sunghoon called. Jungwon looked up and approached him.

"Hey, hyung! What's up?" Jungwon asked and stood beside Sunghoon.

"Jake is moving out.." Sunghoon said. Jungwon's eyes widened.

"Did I heard that right?!"

"What did you hear?"

"Jake hyung is moving out?!"

"You heard it right. He is moving out"

"To where?!"

"Calm your ass down, Yang Jungwon"

"Wait, wait, wait, I'll go get Sunoo hyung" Jungwon said and ran away. Sunghoon sighed and waited for Jungwon.

When Jungwon came back, he's already with Sunoo.

"Is it true?!" Sunoo asked as soon as they got close. Sunghoon just nodded.

"Why?!"

"Can you please stop shouting?" Sunghoon asked softly.

"No! Tell us what happened! Right now!"

"We're going to be late, Sunoo-ssi–"

"I don't fucking care!"

"Language!"

"Okay, shut the fuck up!" Jungwon stood between Sunoo and Sunghoon.

"First, calm down" Jungwon said. The two breathed heavily.

"Let me speak first, okay?" Sunghoon asked. Sunoo and Jungwon nodded.

"Jake is moving out, he's going back to Australia. I don't know the main reason but his dad wants him to go back. I don't know when he'll come back but he said he might come back after graduating.."

"Damn!" Sunoo and Jungwon said in sync.

"When is he moving out?" Sunoo asked.

"He didn't tell me"

"What the fuck?!"

"But I told him to call me when he's leaving already"

"Oh shit I'm going to be late" Jungwon muttered when he saw the time.

"Let's talk about this later. I'll go now" Sunghoon said. Before the two could talk, he already turned around and walked away.

When he entered the classroom, he quietly sat down on his seat. The professor came in after a few minutes.

The class started already but Sunghoon is zoning out. His mind is full of thoughts about Jake.

.

.

.

.

.

12:00 pm.

Sunghoon is still inside the classroom. The bell rang just a second ago but his classmates were already gone.

He was zoning out and staring at Jake's seat when his phone vibrated. It was Jake, he's calling. Sunghoon immediately answered the call.

"Babe"

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm here outside of the university. I'm leaving in one hour, come out. Hurry up" Jake said and ended the call. Sunghoon immediately grabbed his bag and ran out of their classroom. Tears started to build at the corner of his eyes.

He ran like there's no tomorrow. When he came out of the building, he saw Jake standing outside and leaning on the car. Kinda far from the gate but he can see him clearly.

Good thing the gates are always open at lunch time, he gets to go out.

"Baby! Jake!" Sunghoon called. Jake looked up and their eyes met.

Sunghoon ran towards him and hugged I'm tightly. There he let his tears stream down to his face. Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Jake's waist tightly and buried his face on Jake's neck.

"D-don't go.." Sunghoon whispered. He thought he'll be okay but no, he's not.

"Baby, I can't"

"Can't we do anything about it? Please, baby, please"

"Sunghoon, baby.." Jake whispered, he's out of words. His arms were wrapped around Sunghoon.

"I don't want you to go.." Sunghoon said as he started to get chocked between his sobs and words.

"I also don't want to go but I have to, it's better than to lose you" Jake said. Tears also started to fall from his eyes as he heard Sunghoon's sobs and felt his tears on his tears in his neck.

There are some students watching them but the two didn't care.

"Baby.." Sunghoon mumbled. He sounded so broken, it broke Jake as well.

"Mr. Shim, we have to go now" The driver said as he rolled down the window.

"Just wait a minute, please" Jake said. The driver nodded and rolled the windows up again.

"I promise I'll come back" Jake whispered. He tried to push Sunghoon away but he won't move.

"Baby, come on. I have to go" Jake said. Sunghoon hugged him tighter, not wanting to let him go.

"Give me a minute, please. Just a minute to hug you.." Sunghoon pleaded. Jake sighed as he wrapped his arms around Sunghoon again.

There Jake saw Wonyoung, Sunoo and Jungwon standing near the gate and watching them sadly. Jake looked at them and gestured them to come closer.

"Do you really have to go, hyung?" Sunoo asked when they came.

"Sad to say but yes. Take care of your Sunghoon hyung, okay?" Jake said. Sunghoon finally pulled away. Sunoo and Jungwon nodded as they came a lot more closer to hug Jake.

"We will miss you hyung" Jungwon whispered and pulled away.

"Wonyoung" Jake called. Wonyoung pouted to prevent her tears from falling. Jake pulled Wonyoung for a hug.

"Take care of Sunghoon for me, okay?" Jake whispered. He felt Wonyoung nodded.

"I'll miss you" Wonyoung whispered back.

"I'll miss you too" Jake pulled away and smiled as he wiped Wonyoung's tears. Later, he faced the three of them. Jake gave them a small smile before looking at Sunghoon.

"Take care of yourself, okay? Call me from time to time if you're not busy?" Sunghoon said as he hugged Jake again. It was a lot more tighter this time.

"I will. Update me everyday and I'll update you everyday. Don't cheat on me!" Jake playfully slapped Sunghoon's arm to make the atmosphere light. Sunghoon chuckled while tears are still flowing on his face.

"I'm going to miss you, Sunghoon"

"I'll miss you too"

"I have to go now"

"Wait, baby" Sunghoon stopped Jake when he's about to enter the car.

"Hmm?" Jake hummed. Sunghoon didn't say anything. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Jake's waist and pulled him closer to press their lips together.

Jake instantly closed his eyes and kissed back. It was just a short (not really) kiss but it was full of love.

"I love you so much, please come back to me soon"

"I will. I love you too, so much" Jake replied. He pulled away and before entering the car, he glanced at Sunoo and Jungwon. The two nodded and smiled so Jake smiled back.

When Jake closed the door, he looked at Sunghoon again. He silently said 'I love you' to Sunghoon and he replied by saying 'I love you most'. Jake gave him a sweet smile and a tiny wave.

Author's note:
Not the end nor the last chapter. Expect more chapters, maybe 5 or more chapters left. (: