10

Sunghoon is standing at the gate of the school, obviously waiting for Jake. They didn't called each other last night and Jake haven't texted Sunghoon yet.

Sunghoon is getting kinda worried. It's already 8:30, their class will start at 9:00 am.

He took his phone out of his pocket and turned it on. There's still no message from Jake so he decided to message him.

.

.

.

Jakey🐶

Hoonie❄️⛸️
Jakey

Hoonie❄️⛸️
Where are you? I'm waiting for you here at the gate

Hoonie❄️⛸️
Are you not coming?

Hoonie❄️⛸️
I'm getting worried. Atleast leave a reply? Jakey? YAAAAA

.

.

.

Sunghoon waited for his reply patiently. But five minutes had passed and Jake is still not responding. Sunghoon is loosing his patience already when someone nudged his shoulders.

"Hyungie!" It was the one and only Kim Sunoo.

"Are you okay? You looked stressed out" Sunoo pointed out.

"I'm fine.."

"What's wrong? Wait, where's Jake hyung?"

"He's not responding to my messages" Sunghoon said, obviously irritated. Sunoo nodded a few times, now he knows why Sunghoon looked so stressed.

"Maybe his phone died?"

"Since last night? I don't think so" Sunghoon scoffed.

"You know what, let's just go inside" Sunoo said and tried to pull Sunghoon but he won't even move a bit.

"I'll wait for Jakey"

"If you do, you'll be late. Jake hyung will get mad at you because he's the reason why you're late, do you want him to get mad at you?" Sunoo pouted. Sunghoon thought a little.

"Fine. Let's go inside" Sunghoon said and wrapped an arm around Sunoo's shoulders. Sunoo let out a cheeky smile as they both entered the building.

"If Jake won't attend class today, can we atleast have lunch together?" Sunghoon asked while they're walking.

"Of course! Should I tell Wonie?"

"Yeah, sure. Tell him Jake is not with us so he'll come"

"Why? Is he not coming if Jake hyung is with us?"

"Maybe? The last time I had lunch with Wonie is a month ago, he said he's being the third wheel so he doesn't really eat lunch with me"

"Ah.. that's why he always come with me. But he also say that he's a third wheel when we're with Riki"

"Of course, he'll feel like he's the third wheel. You and Riki don't even act like brothers"