04

"Mom! I'm home!" Jake shouted when he entered the house. Mrs. Shim went out of the kitchen and smiled as he approached her son.

"Why are you so early?" Mrs. Shim asked after giving Jake a hug.

"The professor said we can go home early so we can rest and be prepared for the classes tomorrow"

"Oh, alright. Go upstairs and change then go back here after" Mrs. Shim ruffled Jake's hair. Jake nodded and headed upstairs to his room.

Jake changed from removed his clothes and was about to take a bath but his phone beeped. Jake checked it and his eyes lit up when he saw Sunghoon's name.

.

.

.

Hoon❄️⛸️

Hoon❄️⛸️
Hiiiiii Jakeeeyyyy

Jakey🐶
Hiiiiiii Hooooooon

Hoon❄️⛸️
Did you arrived at home safely?

Jakey🐶
Uh-huh I just arrived

Hoon❄️⛸️
Oh alright

Jakey🐶
I'll just take a bath
Brb!

Hoon❄️⛸️
Yea sure, I'll wait

.

.

.

Jake smiled and threw his phone on the bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath, Jake wore some comfy clothes. He made sure that he's holding his phone then he went downstairs. He headed inside the kitchen and saw his mom baking some cookies.

"Oh, hey there. There's some cookies there, you can eat it now" Mrs. Shim said and pointed at the kitchen slab where the cookie is.

"Be careful, it's hot" Mrs. Shim reminded. Jake nodded and sat at the high chair.

Jake took out his phone and started typing while eating a cookie. He messaged Sunghoon and he smiled when he got a reply instantly.

.

.

.

Sunghoon❄️⛸️

Jakey🐶
Heyy I'm done

Sunghoon❄️⛸️
What took you so long?

Jakey🐶
Wdym long? I just showered for twenty minutes

Sunghoon❄️⛸️
Twenty minutes? I only take a shower for fifteen minutes, you shower way too long

Jakey🐶
Well, that's how I shower.
Anyways, what are you doing?

Sunghoon❄️⛸️
Nothing. Just sitting on the bed and watching a show on the tv while talking to u

Jakey🐶
Oh really? Focus on your show then

Sunghoon❄️⛸️
Maybe later, I'm still talking to you.
Hbu? Wyd?