19

"Baby, Jakey, wake up" Sunghoon whispered and slightly tapped Jake's shoulder. Jake groaned and turned to the other side, his back facing Sunghoon.

"Come on, babe. It's nearly nine.." Sunghoon said, his eyes are half open since he's still sleepy.

"Five more minutes, babe"

"Baby, we have to get up"

"Pleaaase"

"Alright, alright, you won" Sunghoon said and hugged Jake from behind.

Sunghoon gave a peck on Jake's nape as he close his eyes and waited for the time to pass by. But he didn't expected that he will fell asleep again.

-

Jake woke up when he felt a tight grip on his waist. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. The first thing he saw is Sunghoon's arm wrapped around his waist, hugging him from behind.

Jake smiled and tried to move away but failed because Sunghoon's hold is tight. He reached for his phone on the side table and his eyes widened when he checked the time.1:43 pm.

Jake immediately tapped Sunghoon's arm a few times, earning a groan from him.

"Babe, wake up" Jake said and continued tapping his arm.

"Five more minutes, baby"

"No. Come on honey, let's get up"

"Baaaabbbbyyyy, just five more minutes"

"I said no. I also said that earlier but we slept for five hours so get up"

"Eh?"

"Babe, it's 1:00 pm" Jake said. Sunghoon opened his eyes and looked at the time.

"Damn" He whispered.

"It's raining outside. Are we still going?" Sunghoon whispered. He let go of Jake but Jake being the clingy one, he turned around to grab Sunghoon's arm and wrapped it back around his waist. Sunghoon chuckled as he kissed Jake's nose.

"Let's just stay here, can we?" Jake asked.

"Of course, baby. It's your choice anyway"

"How about you? What's your choice?"

"Your choice is also my choice, baby, you know that"

"Yea? What if my choice is to break up with you? Will you break up with me as well?" Jake arched a brow, teasing Sunghoon.

"Babe! What's with that question?!" Sunghoon's brows furrowed.

"What? I'm asking you"

"Of course, I will not! I can't even think of breaking up with you because I can't- HEY! Are you planning to breakup with me?!" Sunghoon moved away. He sat up and crossed his arms while pouting and glaring at Jake.

"I shouldn't have asked a question, just look at you being a baby again" Jake sighed and also sat up.

"Just because I asked a question about breaking up doesn't mean I'll break up with you, alright? I love you" Jake softly said. Sunghoon flashed a sweet smile, making Jake smile as well.

"Was that your acting again?" Jake asked.

"No, it's not, I'm serious but I'm not mad"

"I know"

"Hmm-mm. Let's get up and cook breakfast? Or should I say lunch?"

"Yea but can you get me a sweater from my closet? It's really really really cold" Jake pleaded.