Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!

Start from the beginning

"I couldn't ship her to anyone yet, but yes, she was very cute." Ike agreed.

Since Sakura revealed her true beauty, half of the boys became crazy about her. She became popular, but since she couldn't communicate well, she could make only a few friends. For example, me, shy Inogashira, and Ichinose.

About Ichinose---Everyone knew I dated her for a few weeks. Although we broke up now. I still was the target of envy from many boys.

The sunshine was too hot now, so I walked into the table under the roof.

I sat and looked at the group of my classmate having fun.

This was the normal life of youth? I liked it more than I thought.

I felt someone standing next to me, I turned my face and saw Sakura Airi there.

"Oh, Sakura, how are you?"

I'm fine, thank you. Ayanokouji-Kun.

She answered with her notebook like always.

"Why don't you go to the desk and enjoy with the sea?" I asked her.

Sakura shook her head.

If I went out, everyone would look at me, it made me feel uncomfortable.

I nodded understanding. Although she could change herself, it had to be gradual.

But I'm watching you from inside. You looked excited!

"Hm. How could you tell with my dead face?" I teased her. Sakura blushed and wrote something in her notebook for a long time.

Your eyes. Although it looked emotionless, I can feel the excitement in your eyes. You can't hide it. Everyone will show it somehow. I know Kusuda was stalking me because of his eyes. And I know  I can trust you because of your eyes too.

I wanted to smile at this adorable creature. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

"Yes, I'm very excited. This was the first time I came to the sea. I had seen it only in a book. The real one was different, it's more lively, fresher, and for sure, wetter."

You never come to the sea!?

"Yes. I wasn't you. The 5th prize for a summer swimsuit idol, isn't it? I'm sure you often came to the sea." I teased her.

Sakura blushed.

"B--Baka---" She whispered. 

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-Kun." I heard someone saying.

It was Hirata. He smiled at me and sat next to me.

"O--oh, eh, good morning, Sakura-San." He greeted Sakura. For some reason, Hirata was acting weird toward Sakura. He seemed to be afraid of her or something.

Sakura nodded. She looked nervous. Then, she showed me her notebook.

I have to go now. See you, Ayanokouji-Kun, Hirata-Kun.

And she ran away.

Hirata sighed when she was gone.