You Deserve This

Începe de la început

There's a nice restaurant that's by my apartment and it's within walking distance so I don't have to take a Uber. I search on my phone for the address and wander aimlessly off in the direction my GPS was telling me. Yoongi sent me some unreleased tracks to listen to and I blushed at the gesture. I got there quickly with the nice tempo of a song and a breezy smile sitting on my face.

There weren't too many people since it was in the middle of the week and I'm sure those people have houses with a full fridge to get to but like the very few that are sitting here dining, neither do I.

"Table for one?" The hostess asked and I winced a little when she mentioned I was alone. I looked around before nodding hesitantly because I didn't want the embarrassment to eat too much of my pride.

I was given a booth seat near the window and a menu to look over by myself. The soft play of jazz overhead the speakers gave a nice ambiance to the quiet restaurant. If anything it made me feel less alone. I skimmed over their choices and picked out an appetizer and entree. The food here is pretty affordable and I make it a plan to bring everyone here after a night of drinking. That's if we don't get kicked out first.

A waitress came over with her hair sleeked into a bun that sharpened the edges of her ears making her look like an elf. Her pinky lips were stretched when she smiled at me and I felt a flutter go off in my stomach. I thought you were hungry?

"Hi my name is Quin and I'll be your server for the evening, can I start you off with something to drink?" Her voice was soft but high in pitch that matched her perfectly.

"H-Hi," I cupped a hand over my mouth when I heard my raspy voice. I haven't talked all day so it came as a shock when that was one of the first things I've said all day. "I'm sorry." Looking down in shame I heard a faint giggle.

"It's okay, take your time." Her cheeks were lifted as she smiled brightly and I noticed the small gap in between her teeth. She's so beautiful.

"Uh, I'll have a glass of water with a bowl of lemons please." My eyes wandered down her body as she wrote it down in her notepad. She nodded her head briefly before walking away and I finally drew in a breath. I hadn't realized that I've been holding it in all this time and I must've looked crazy to her.

She came back with my drink and I told her my orders and then she gave me a signature smile and walked away. Fifteen minutes later my food arrived but it's a shame that I'm drooling over her more than my own food.

"Is everything up to your standards?" Quin bent down a bit and as she did her boobs were on display for me to see. Nice and perky and just staring at me. I nodded very slowly while still making eye contact with them before she walked away.

But as she walked away I noticed her going over to check up on another person who was sitting alone by themselves. Their back was facing me but I figured it was a man due to the broadness of his shoulders. Quin gazed down at him as she places her hand over his shoulder and he looked up at her. I noticed his jawline structure and the point of his nose to know I knew this person.

I kissed every part of his body to know who that was. Taehyung. I must've squinted several times to see if my eyes were playing tricks with me but they proved to be right. He smirked and then reeled a hand around her waist drawing her in to sit on his lap. Quin giggled and I could see her eyes crinkles from the huge smile plastered on her face as Tae whispered something into her ear.

His lip tucked under his teeth before he grabbed her chin and planted his lips onto hers. I gasped and looked around to see if anyone was paying attention but the restaurant is dead at this hour. Tae's hands slipped up her thigh and under her work dress and she moaned softly. My heart sank but it still beat and I looked down at my plate of food with a frown and I blurry vision.