NEW PROJECTS

Hey Guys,

As I'm sure you already got the hint from the title, I'll just get right to the point.

I've got two more projects in the works, but I also want to finish them at least half way through before I start posting them.

I'm obviously going to finish Resilience and Revenant (sequel to Resilience) before I go to publish the other books.

And I've already mentioned it on my message board that I've taken down Forever Alone.

So anyways, back to the point....like I said I've got two books planned, and the following are their synopsis, so it's kinda like a vote.

Please let me know which one you guys would like me to publish first so I could begin writing with that book.

BOOK:

T H E I R S T O R Y

An army officer, serving time in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

A police officer who's conflicted between the reality, in which all the evidence points him guilty, but the truthfulness on his face and behind his words beg to differ.

~ After being deployed for 8 months, he returns home to find the dead body of his heavily pregnant wife. And instead of allowing him to mourn for the loss of his wife and unborn child, he was arrested and sentenced to life in prison on the charge of murder.

~ A police officer who had happened to come across his file by accident, but couldn't take her mind off his case.

A meeting between the two, followed by a promise to bring out the truth.

Both of them are officers who serve their country, one fights overseas and one fights the domestic wrongs.

The two of them couldn't be more opposite, but one thing they have in common is a love for their duty.

He sees the loneliness behind her eyes and she sees the honesty behind his. They are both the victims of wrongs in their lives, one had it in the past, and the other one is still fighting it in his present.

Their journey began in prison, but will they be able to take it beyond it?

One wants to find the truth and the other seeks to avenge the wrong.

But Will they be able to find out the truth and identify the real culprits? Will she be able to prove his innocence? Will he be able to avenge the death of his beloved and unborn child?

And most importantly, will they ever be able to write 'Their Story'?

BOOK:

A Z A L E A

Her name was enough to bring shivers and trembles down to even the leaders of the ruthless mafias.

She was left at an orphanage when she was a mere toddler.

And was later sold by the orphanage to an assassin institution, where she was rigorously trained and transformed into a ruthless machine incapable of feeling any emotion other than rage and hunger for kill.

She became a killer who kills without an ounce of remorse or fear of repercussions. She's known as Sinister, and an evil bitch.

Finally having built a billion dollar empire for herself, in the legal and illegal world, just at the age of 24, she received a call from the station notifying her of her now deceased parents along with her orphaned five siblings, all minors and in need of a new guardian.

Even though she had no intention to do anything with them other than letting them rot in the orphanage like she had, fate managed to bring them all together under one roof.

Now her siblings had to learn to live with a cold, closed off and distant older sister, who hated them since the day they met each other.

And she herself had to learn and adjust to finally living with the people she might someday call a family.

Welcome to the roller coaster journey of Azalea and her new found family.

So, Their Story or Azalea??