Characters

Arabella Mia Sanders- 15 year old
A sweet innocent girl, who had no idea about her real family. Given the amount of times she had been led down by life, her natural resort is to hide behind her usual distant and reserved nature.

Her mother abducted her even before she was born. Had been abused all through her life by her good for nothing mother and 'step-father'. The long-lost mafia princess and a Queen to The Kings.

•I'm a princess not because I have a prince, but because my Father is a King•

***

Robert King- 52 year old
(Father to Arabella and his 7 sons)
He is extremely protective of all of his children. He is a very powerful man who commands everyone's respect and undivided attention. The 'American Mafia's' old-don was also known as 'The Mafia King.'

Never knew he had a daughter until now. Arabella becomes his only weakness. All his sons respect him and everybody is scared of him even after he retired.

•Family first•

•You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word•

***

Cora King/Sanders- 49 year old
(Mother to Arabella and have 7 sons)
She was a very deceitful woman who married Robert for his money. She was never a mother to any of her sons, and fled when she learned of the new pregnancy.

She also stole Robert's money and the only girl born in 'The Kings' family in several decades. She didn't hold back when it came to abusing the young girl with her second husband. Nobody knows, however, that she is hiding a major secret.

•Some people aren't loyal to you, they are loyal to their need of you and once their needs change so does their loyalty•

(P.S- Yes people, Yes I know and wholeheartedly agree that she is a Darling and I love this lady but I needed good genes and after reading the second book you won't be angry... hopefully ;D )