49| The Mafia-Princess

ARABELLA'S POV

ARABELLA'S POV

Am I really making a mistake?

What if Kyson's theory was right?

What if this whole thing was a bust?

Will I really not be able to see my family again?

What if I am just being played and fooled?

The car ride has been suffocating as my thoughts have been jumbling all over the place. The black bag over my head was not helping me either, in fact, it made me feel a whole lot more anxious.

After we drove away from the hospital, he stopped for a split second to turn back and put the black bag over my head. At this point I've stopped fighting and letting him do it because the longer I fight, the longer it will take for them to send the antidote.

I sat in silence as I was trying to fight back the memories that I'd once shared with my family.

But I couldn't shake off this feeling–

I'm trying to forgive myself for making a stupid decision that may mean I'll never see my family again.

My brain and my emotions had been fighting in a constant battle, and I had been dreading every second of it.

The car has not once slowed down.

It looks like they are more eager to have me there.

I couldn't help but recall the time when my family first introduced me to him.

They treated him as if he were a member of their family.

He was almost always at our house hanging out with my older brothers.

**Flashback**
(Back to the time Arabella met her kidnapper)

I was making my way to my oldest brother's office.

I was extremely furious at Noah and Silvio.

Once I reached his office, I knocked harshly and opened the door after hearing a come in.

As I walked in, I noticed Alexander standing behind his desk chair, with both his forearms on the top of his chair and his fingers laced together as he was slightly hunched, and Dante was standing beside him staring at me with a file in his hands.

Dad and my uncles were sitting in the chair in front of the desk while Grandpa was standing next to the window with a cigar in his hand, and Matthew beside him.

They were all staring at me, as I huffed showing my clear annoyance.

"I'm about to kill Noah and Silvio." I said and stomped towards Alexander's chair as he raised an eyebrow at me.