Chp.10 | I Know Exaclty What You're Doing

With that, Sato seemed to give off a relieved look. She seemed to speed walk over to Xoao, latching her arm around his. "Then hopefully you won't mind if I start trying to make things less uncomfortable!"

-

The three scaled around the decorated area, there were beauty posters, expensive food and clothing, and a bit too many people for Xiao's liking.
In between this time, Sato stayed with her arm lashed around Xiao's. As Xiao thought to be a friendly gesture since he wasn't very familiar with much people at school, especially the popular students.

They'd all made it to the ice cream shop, it's said to have the most 'exclusive' ice cream..a little too much for a small business.

"Xiao, why're you just standing there? Come on!" Venti smiled brightly.

Xiao slightly smiled back.

Sato let out a small gasp at this sight, looking at Xiao I'm absolute awe. The smile from Xiao's face immediately dropped as he looked over towards the girl.

They walked into the store, immediately they went up to order.

Venti walked up to the counter,"I'll have the vanilla swirl, please! What about you guys?"

"Starwberry-"

"Ah—strawberry..!"
Before Xiao could even finish he was cut off by the startled voice of Sato, which immediately changed into an ecstatic one again. Why did she even do that? What a weirdo.

Ok, well, maybe Xiao should keep his thoughts to himself.

"Oh—ok! Two strawberries please!" As the other male spoke, the person at the desk nodded and began putting in their orders.

Sato and Xiao took their seat at a table, but it was more just Sato following Xiao as he picked it out.

Xiao turned to Venti with a confused look as Venti replied,"I'm going to the restroom real quick!" He did overly awkward finger guns as he turned toward the direction of the restrooms.

Xiao only nodded as he rested his head on the table, only soft breaths escaping his mouth at the quiet table.

"—Sooo~, Xiao!"

Xiao only looked up at her, still resting his head on his arms as he hummed, questioningly.

"I haven't seen you talk much in school! Are you afraid or something?" She smiled brightly,"You can always hang out with me and my friends!"

She means that popular group that always mocked other students that didn't meet the standards? "No thanks, I'm fine with Venti."
His voice was as plain as ever.

"Really? Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" She waved her hands defensibly with awkward smile plastered onto her face. "I just..thought you were pretty cool.."

Just at that, the ice creams were delivered to their table. Like a waitress.

Xiao wasn't going to start eating until Venti came back,,and, well, Sato wasn't going to start eating until Xiao ate.

"Why aren't you eating?" She cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"I'm waiting for Venti to get back." He stated, sitting up straight.