25

Love's POV

Lorenzo's tongue roamed my mouth, and his hands gripped my hair—having a possessive hold over me. He smiled against my lips, giving me a silent praise just as I unbuckled his dress pants.

I moved my hands up his shirt, feeling and caressing his abs, while his moved to my ass, making me unable to hold myself up, so I quickly grabbed hold of his cheeks.

His lips moved against mine, and I opened a bit wider to grant him more access. He kept me close, pulling me into his chest while we continued kissing, our lips inseparable.

A soft moan erupted from my throat as he broke the kiss to give my neck the same attention as my mouth. He fisted my hair, and yanked it subtly to give him a bigger, more exposed canvas to work with.

With one hand in my hair and the other on my waist, I was at his mercy. I moaned, encouraging him not to stop.

He was taunting me in the worst, but best way possible. He was letting me touch him, but not where I wanted.

Breaking the kiss, we both stare at each other with inquisitive eyes. Arousal radiating from the both of us. It was thrilling knowing that he had the same look in his eyes; he wanted me just as much as I wanted him, maybe even more.

I unbuttoned his white dress shirt, which allowed me to see every inch of his god-like body. I knew he worked out, but damn.

With a clean slit of his shirt undone, I could see more of his tattoos. They were everywhere. I made a mental note to ask them what they meant later. Right now, I just wanted him inside of me.

I put my hands on his chest to guide him over to the couch, he sat down, chest on full display. I stood there, letting this moment be forever embedded in my mind. I never wanted to forget this.

The first time I saw his bare chest was about seven years ago. He and my brothers were going for a swim in our school's pool. I thought he was the hottest guy I'd ever seen then, and if sixteen year old me could see him now..

I approached him, then pulled my dress up to my waist so it would be easier for me to slide onto him. Putting one knee on the sofa beside him, while my other swung over his legs, and I sat right on his erection.

I looked up at him with feigned innocence, tracing my finger along his cheek and jawline.

As he was getting comfortable, he groaned, and his eyes locked with mine just before our lips met again. This time, it was hot.

This kiss was more erotic than any others we've had. It feels intoxicating—all consuming. Rough and intense are the words to sum it up.

I was completely lost in a sea of endless bliss.

Though it didn't last very long.

The sound of my cell ringing brought us both back to the present. I pull away, looking for where it's coming from. "Let it go to voicemail," Lorenzo groans, "you can call them back."

"What if it's something important? Like work." I said, still trying to decipher where the muffled sound is coming from.

"I'm your boss." He deadpanned, and I roll my eyes in response. Asshole.

I found it in between the couch cushions, and I immediately regret picking up when I see Santiago's name.

"Santi? Please tell me this is important because-"

"Come to Central Heart Hospital. It's Lina.." I could hear the hurt in his voice. I could tell he'd been crying or something along those lines.