Virender used to return home with bottles in his hand, fully drunk and abuse her.

Tapur was afraid to tell this to anyone as no one will consider it as a rape as it was done by her husband.

Months rolled on, Tapur tolerates extreme pain on living with Virender. She also found that Vikash had affairs with many girls. She asked Virender about his affairs but he beaten her. He also stopped to give money for daily  expenses.

Bondita enters into her 6th month, Trilochan wanted to celebrate it.

They arranged a baby shower ceremony, invited both Tulsipur and Krishna nagar people.

Tapur attends the ceremony but hides her bruises and pain.

Anirudh asked Tapur to apply haldi on Bondita. But she refused to do it in name of menstruation. But the real reason is her hands are wounded. Bondita grows suspicious on her.

She understands that Tapur is hiding something and she will ask her after the ceremony gets over.

But Tapur left the place before the completion of ceremony without informing others.

Bondita's doubts grows stronger and she tells to Anirudh that Tapur didn't took return gift, so she herself will give it to her.

Anirudh accepts.

On that day night, Virender again harrassed and abused Tapur and leaves the home.

Tapur cries aloud in pain and wanted to commit suicide. She hangs herself but was saved on correct time by Bondita.

Tapur informs everything to her. Bondita gets furious. She promises her that she will punish Virender.

Later she informed Anirudh about it. Roy Chaudharys and Das family were shocked to know Tapur's condition. 

Kalindi takes Tapur to her house. Virender searches for her but was trapped by Anirudh.

Anirudh tells him that it is a crime to touch a woman without her permission.

But villagers laughed and says that Virender is Tapur's husband and he can do anything with her.

Furious Bondita tells that she will file an harassment case on Virender. And he will be punished.

Thaku ma tells that court will not take this seriously so they can deal it with panchayat first.

Panchayat was gathered in the border of Krishpur and Tulsipur.

Bondita claims that Virender is a criminal. He abused Tapur and he had affairs with many other girls.

Panchayat laughed on hearing her and says that Virender is Tapur's husband and touching her will not come under harrassment.

Anirudh refused it. Virender says that Tapur is his wife and he has all rights on her.

Bondita says, "yes but upto a limit, If you really love her then why did you stopped giving money for her daily expense?"

Virender says it's his wish.

Anirudh asks Panchayat to give justice for Tapur.

Panchayat tells that this case is silly, not this Panchayat even court will laugh by hearing this.

Panchayat head asked Trilochan whether court will accept this case.

Trilochan worries and nods no.

People shouts that Zamindar itself said no then why to waste the time.

Virender claims that Bondita is wasting his time. And he also adds fake comment that the reason behind why he stopped giving money to Tapur is she had affair with a man and he himself witnessed it.

Tapur cries and asks Bondita to call off the panchyat.

Bondita tells that if not now then never. If we stop the case now then upto her death she should tolerate the pain.

Tapur cries. Thaku ma calls off the Panchayat for Tapur's sake.

Anirudh and Bondita worries.

On that night Virender abused Tapur and told that she made his honors to flew. He compelled Tapur to drink and then beats her with the broken bottle.

Next day morning, Tapur goes to river and jumps in to do suicide but was luckily stopped by Tupur.

She learns everything and gets furious on Bondita.

Tupur says to Tapur that Bondita snatched her colors and sent her as saniyasini and now she is aiming to snatch Tapur's life.

Tapur refused it and tells that Bondita saved her.

Tupur protests in front of RC haveli asking justice for Tapur as they were the reason for her marriage. Some people joined with her.

Anirudh promises her that he will file a case in court and he will get her justice.

Flash back will be continued....

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️