Extras: The Wedding Day

The day was slightly clouded and windy, the sun shone through the cracks in the clouds. It was finally the day, the entire jujutsu tech had gathered to celebrate this occasion, Gojo's and y/n's (maya)  marriage. Gojo nervously stood there, holding his hands in front of his body.

He was so happy that he lightly shook a bit. He was waiting for her to finally out that ring on him. He stood there, between the purple-blue flowers, waiting for her beloved to come. And he heard a rustle of her footstep as he nervously looked up to see her.

Dressed in her while wedding dress that highlighted her collar bones and her shoulders. Her waist looked so fine in that dress that anybody would fall for her. Gojo was in awe as he took off his glasses to get a proper view of her beloved.

 Gojo was in awe as he took off his glasses to get a proper view of her beloved

His eyes wide in amazement as he pressed his lips in a line. He eyed her as she smiled lightly. Her veil lightly brushing her shoulder as it danced along with the winds. The man looked ta her in awe, her beauty far beyond anything.

She approached him and stood in front of him, her red eyes shining as she looked at Gojo.

"Finally... You look so beautiful!"

He murmured as he continued to look at her. "Miss, y/n, do you accept Mr. Gojo as your husband?" The priest asked.

"I do."

She smiled.

"Mr. Gojo, do you accept miss. Y/n as your wife?"

"I do."

He said with happy eyes of surprise.

"The bride may now kiss the groom."

The priest said as y/n stood on her toes and kissed Gojo on the lip. The gentle kiss that left him with all his memories overwhelming him. All that he had been through and now... she was finally his. All that hard work, all that pain, all those times when he thought he had hurt her, all those times when he thought he had lost her and all those days he had spent with her came rushing to him.

"I-I am so happy..."

He said as his eyes became watery.

"I finally get to call you mine..." he said with a slightly broken voice. Tears of happiness rolled down his eyes.

He bit his lip and raised his hand to cover his eyes as she approached him and wiped off his tears

He bit his lip and raised his hand to cover his eyes as she approached him and wiped off his tears. "I am yours... Satoru. And I am not going away." She said with a smile as her eyes became watery too. Gojo smiled while lightly biting his lips, sobbing in his happiness... like a child. He chucked as tears rolled down his chin.

"Yes... I am finally yours."

He said.

"And I am yours."

Y/n said, wiping off the tears in his eyes.

Thank you for reading FIREFLIES!! I sincerely hope you enjoyed it!♡♡♡

(The art is not mine.)