Juju mini

When Todō first saw Maya (Y/N)-

Todō's view-

-A tall woman. (173 cm)

-Gorgeous ass~

-Thicc thighs.

-Long hair.

-Extremely pretty....

Todō's Fantasy-

-"Ah you gorgeous beauty, I want you to be mine." He says.

-"Ah, you tall and handsome man..."

-They hug.

REALITY-

Todō somehow approached her and drew her attention with a super red face. "Yes?" She said as she looked at him. "M-may I know your name?" He stutters as she smiles, "Maya Aigiri, nice to meet you." She raised her hand for a hand shake. Todō takes her hand and shakes it. *enchanted* "I am Aoi Todō." He says as she kindly smiles at him, 'She kind of acts like an adult for her age...' Todō wonders. "How old are you then, Maya?"

"Oh, I am 26. I am glad my students from Kyoto came to meet me, Aha ha ha." She smiles.

Todō's fantasies were shattered... he was turned to stone....

•○●◇●○•

NEXT TIME- "I want to love you Satoru..." She said in a subconscious state, she was drunk. "But... I can't." She rested her head on his chest. "I can't... My days will be over soon... I'll die... this contract will kill me..."

"Contract?"

"In about a month or two... I'll die." she moved closer as if to kiss his lips.

"But I want to love you... but It'll cause me pain... to leave you.... I want to love you.. I love you... But I can't..."