CH:13- Why do you fight?

Φ¤¤¤Φ

Fireflies// Gojo Satoru x reader + oc

By- _ZESTALICIOUS_
Φ¤¤¤Φ

'Nobody does it for us, we all paint our dreams and our futures ourselves.'

Gojo was in a bad mood, and he did end up taking it all out on Maya. She was bleeding from her eyes before she fell asleep.

"I can cut him up yes?" Shoko said while fastening her glove. "Just make good use of him." Gojo said as he rested his head on his hands. "Of course, who do you think I am?" Shoko said and took off the white sheet that covered Yuji's dead body. Suddenly when the two wee talking, Yuji stood up, "G-G-G-G-Gojo!!" Ijichi stuttered and Gojo looked at Yuji in surprise. "Oh? Where're my clothes!?" Yuji said as he sat up and Shoko looked at him in shock.

"Aha ha ha." Gojo grinned and stood up. "Welcome back, Yuji." He said giving him a high-five. "Yeah!" Yuji smiled back. 

"Shoko, I want you to keep the fact that Yuji's alive a secret." Gojo said as he walked alongside Shoko. "I see." She said. "Also, announce Maya dead as well. Maya can train Yuji, and I can keep her out of danger for a while as well. She can become stronger  too." Gojo said. "About that..." Shoko said and opened the gate to Maya's hospital bedroom. She was holding a laptop in one hand and typing with another. She was holding her phone with her shoulders, "No! the meeting is at three? Man! I am hospitalized Rico!" She said. Inumaki, Maki and Panda were sitting around her while Inumaki was feeding her bunny apples. "Get me a leave of one month." Maya said and hung up on the phone. "Sensei, this problem." Maki put forward a notebook. "Ah, see you have to do..." She was teaching them since they had exams next week.

"The second years really took a liking to her, they came in rushing when they heard she was injured." Shoko said while smiling at her. "Inumaki-kun almost cried." She chuckled. "She really is a nice person." Gojo said walking out of the room. "I think... I really like her." He said while walking with Shoko. "Oh my! But she..." Shoko stopped.

"She hates me."

"I took away her everything and yet, she smiles at me. She may say mean things to me but on the inside, she actually means no harm." Gojo said and took a deep breath, "What a pain..." He sighed and walked away.

Maya's (Y/N's) Pov-
I was teaching the second year's trio since they had exams next week. "Inumaki-kun, fix your habit of writing 'Tuna' in place of 'Take.' Your marks will get deducted." I said as he nodded. "Panda, fix your handwriting, its tough to read." I told Panda and finally took Maki's notes, "Overall it's good, but your calculations need practice. Also, BMI has to be calculated by squaring the height." I explained. "Understood." Maki said taking back her book.

"Listen, you're not just training and becoming strong to become good Jujutsu sorcerers. You're carving yourselves into good Human beings." I said as the two nodded with confident smiles. "And panda, you're already a very good panda!" I smiled as he smiled in joy.

Those three really came to visit me every day, Gojo did too, but I was ignoring him. The three left at four in the evening, "Bye sensei!" They said. "Tuna!" Inumaki waved at me. "Bye bye, get me more bunny apples next time Inumaki!" I said waving at them. "Salmon." He smiled at me.

'What a cute boy. He reminds me of Kuroko.'

"Maya?" I heard Gojo's voice as he stepped inside. "You look better now... all those bandages really suck." He chuckled. "You have some guts." I hissed. "You really like that phrase don't you." He said and took off his blindfold. "What do you want?" I asked. 

"Forgiveness."

"Declined." I said and looked aside. "I ended up taking my frustration out on you.... I am sorry about that." He said and took my hand, the broken one so that I can't pull back. "Thank you for saving Megumi and Nobara." He said and looked away, reaching out to a box. "I got you some snacks. You haven't been eating very well." He said putting forward  a box of French fries and ketchup. "And why does that matter to you." I asked again.

"Because I promised to protect you." He said with a warm smile as I looked at him in shock. 

"Shut up..." I said looking aside, 'Why does he suddenly look so cute?' I wondered. "It's odd... you're two years older than me... you shouldn't apologize." I said. "It's alright." He chuckled and offered me the box. "I am also sorry... I should've listened... then I wouldn't have.. been hurt..." I instantly looked aside with a frown while eating a fry. "A ha ha!" He patted my head, "You're really adorable!" He said. 

"Hey! don't touch me so casually! I'll break your arm!" I hissed again. He chuckled again.

"Hey, Maya. Why do you fight?" He asked me all of a sudden when I was finishing off with an office document on my laptop. "Why do I fight huh?" I said while saving it. "I fight for humanity. I don't care what I have to do for that, I don't deserve the title of the cursed blood maiden if I can't do that. I want humanity to have a bright future." I said. "I see... but you've been underground right?" He said as I looked at him. "What do you think I did when I was gone?"  I said in a low voice. "What?"

"I worked alongside the Jujutsu agents, in the underworld. I killed curses, killed people... hundreds of people..." I looked at him.

"You killed... people?"

"For the sake of those who are innocent... I did it."

"That.... must have been hard..."

"Out of every ten people, two can see curses, one can exorcise them and three get involved. Where do you think they go?"

"To the jujutsu sorcerers unit?"

"No, the underworld. I became a business woman to sniff out those traitors who use curses to gain political and financial power and kill them. I have been killing them off since the past eight years. That's what it means, to be an assassin."

"You're an assassin?"

"Yes, though I am physically very weak... I mostly used guns and poison to kill people." I smiled. "And why did I end up telling this to you..." I said and lowered my head. "You don't have to do that anymore! Now you're a jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo said as I took another bite. I looked at his determined face, "Aha ha! Thanks!" I smiled at him. "So... are we friends again?" He said. "When 'were' we friends?" I frowned. 

"Oh and... Yuji's alive."

Φ¤¤¤Φ---TO BE CONTINUED...