Ch-19: Detective Gojo on duty!!

Φ¤¤¤Φ

FIREFLIES// Gojo Satoru x reader + oc

By- _ZESTALICIOUS_

Φ¤¤¤Φ
'A misunderstanding, if not clarified in time, ruins a lot of future wonders.'

"Sensei, do you have a domain?" Yuji asked Maya while tugging onto her shirt. "Yes, I have a domain of mine too." She said while smiling at Yuji. "You do? Then why didn't you use it?" Gojo asked as he opened the door to his house and Maya took off her shoes. "Well, I had destroyed Sukuna today morning. My domain consumes a lot of blood, I would've died." She said. "What's the name of your domain?" Yuji questioned and Maya confidently smirked, "Bloodbath!" She said.

"That's a really scary name!" Gojo said.

"That's so cool!" Yuji said with sparkly eyes.

They had dinner at Gojo's place and Maya went off to her room to retire for the day.

*NEXT DAY*
Gojo was really worried for some reason, "Hey! It's not just 'some' reason!" Gojo shouts at the author's trash narration. "It's Sunday today... Maya's been really happy and jumpy all over the place... she's going on a date...." He bites his nail while peeking through the wall, and of course, cracking it as she puts on light make-up. 'She's going to meet her boyfriend....' He thought and instantly couched down to call Rico, "Hi, Rico! I need your help!"

"Haah? What for?"

"Listen, does Maya have a boyfriend?"

Rico instantly thought of a mischief.

"Yup, she does."

"What!?"

"Huh? Why're you so worried about it? She is the most talented and beautiful girl in our office. She's the top choice in all our jujutsu missions."

"B-but..."

"It's only natural she has a boyfriend, she might even marry him in some months. She is 26..."

"No! Marrying someone just like this!?"

"Yup... he is really tall and handsome, has abs too, he's sweet and gets a lot of gifts to her."

"I am tall, 190 cm! I have abs too and... I can get her gifts too!"

"What's wrong with you? Do you like her?"

"I do! I recently realized it... That's why you gotta help me!"

"Ah, well, I would've helped you but-"

Maya came outside of the room and Gojo instantly hid himself, "Okay, bye. I'll call you later." He whispered and hid away his phone. He then hid behind a wall and watched Maya walk away. She was wearing a beautiful frilled red frock, knee length. A pair of stalkings and black boots. Her red highlights and carbon black hair matched perfectly with the red frock and black waist bow. 'Gorgeous....' Gojo spaced off a bit, but then stepped forward. "Hi Gojo sensei, what're you doing?" Yuji came in behind him suddenly and Gojo jumped. "Shhh, I am on a duty." He said while shutting Yuji's mouth. "What duty?" Yuji whispered and peeked with Gojo to see Maya walk out of the school gates. "Yuji, I am going to protect Maya, you stay here." He said and started following her. Also because he had nothing better to do. 

She went through an ally, with a bunch of weird boys who whistled while she went by them. One of them tried to touch her but she ignored them. The moment she went away, Gojo jumped on the boys and gave them death glares, "How dare you try to touch her?" He said. "Hah? Are you her boyfriend?" One of the boys said. "I am her future husband, hands off." He said and went on his way to follow her again.

4:00 PM-

She met with the man, and a smile spread through her face. 'She really does have a boyfriend.' Gojo thought. "Shall we?" The man said with a gentle smile and bowed to her while offering to take her hand. She took it and smiled. 'He is a gentle man...' Gojo thought in awe. 

Gojo's fantasy-

Random Dude- *Kneels down with a ring* Marry me Maya.
Maya- *Covers face in shock.* Yes!

'No no no no no no no no no!!!' Gojo ran over as the two went inside a restaurant. He tried going inside but the store clerk stopped him, "I am sorry sir, our seats are full." He said and Gojo silently nodded. 

'I guess... she does hate me. I should just give up on her. She'll be better off without me anyways. But I must keep my promise, I will protect her. But this feeling... it really hurts so much. I wish I could've met her in a different way, we could've at least been good friends.' Gojo sighed and slid his hair back. He sat on a bench in a park and pulled out his phone. He then took out a pair of headphones and put them on, listening to his favorite melodies. 

A gentle arm slowly removed the right headphone and Gojo instantly turned to his side to look at a familiar female figure. "Hi Satoru." Maya stood in front of him, warmly smiling at him. She looked really happy and that sunk his heart. "Hi..." He said and took off his headphones as she sat beside him happily. "How'd your date go? He looks like a really good man." He said as she gave him a confused look. "Date?" She said tilting her head. "Yeah, with your boyfriend?" Gojo said. "Oh, I didn't tell you? It was not a date. It was a client I had a business meet up with." She smiled at Gojo who's devastated face turned into an extremely happy one.

'I almost gave up on you!'

"Oh!" He said clapping his hands. "I am so happy! My business meet up was a success! We'll have a profit of sixteen billion dollars now!" She said and stood up while pulling Gojo's hand. "Come on! Let's have dinner!" She said as Gojo walked behind her in slight shock. "But you must've had it right?" He said. "Oh come on! I couldn't eat anything! I gotta stay in low appetite when on a meet up. I am soooo hungry." She said as Gojo smiled at himself, 'Silly me.' He thought.

 "My treat! I am in such a good mood!" She ran a bit, "Hurry up!" She excitedly waved. She realized that Gojo was someone she liked too, and that's why she decided to give him another chance. "But I can pay." Gojo said while catching up to her. "No need, you've made me food so many times. And I suck at cooking, so My treat. And besides, we're friends right? Sato-kun?" She said as Gojo looked at her with shock, but he instantly smiled warmly at her. "Yeah, May-chan." He said and hugged her. "H-hey!" She pulled away with a blush. 

"I am glad we're friends now." He patted her head and walked forward. She burst into an overheat of blushes, 'He's really handsome...' She said while covering her face. "What's wrong?" Gojo called out from a distance. "N-nothing!" She ran to catch up to him. "Oh and call Yuji too." Maya said. "A-ah, he's... on a mission..." Gojo lied since he wanted his dinner date alone with her. "Oh... too bad, I'll have them pack his dinner." She said.

"ACHOO!" Yuji sneezed while watching a movie.

Gojo was the one who ended up with a dinner date with Maya. "You know, That time in middle school, I had a boy cut." She said while munching onto her food. "Really? You must've been annoyed!" Gojo giggled. "Oh no! It was fun! I would trick our teachers and they'd be like, 'Hey! Why are your hair so long boy!?'" The two giggled. "Ahaha, mimic that part again!!" Gojo pointed out while laughing, "Hey! Why are your hair so long boy!?" Maya said in a heavy voice while pointing at Gojo's hair. "BWA HA HA HA HA!" The both of them laughed again.

'He's adorable.'

'She's cute!'

Φ¤¤¤Φ---TO BE CONTINUED...