Ch: 27- Let the games Began

°•●□●•°
FIREFLIES// Gojo Satoru x reader + oc

By: _ZESTALICIOUS_
°•●□●•°

"Ah, you're back sensei... wait your eye!" Megumi said as he approached Maya. "It's alright Fushiguro, it was my recklessness that gave this way." She replied to the teen now as she swiftly turned around to meet his gaze. Her eye held the same fierce gaze that completely matched her ruby eyes.

"Hello! Everyone, I came back from the business trip and have got you souvenirs!"

Gojo suddenly came into the scene as both the staff and students of the Kyoto and Tokyo Jujutsu techs stood facing the well protected jujutsu premises. Gojo instantly handed down strange doll like figures to the Kyoto students, "For you, this is for you, for you and... none for you Utahime." He said as Utahime cracked, "I don't want any!!" She shouted at him as he moved forward towards Maya, searching in the bag of souvenirs. "Huh?" He pulled out a pendant as Maya's gaze fell to it. It shined the same color as her ruby eyes. "I don't remember buying this..." he said and tossed it back in the back.

"Its the same color as your eyes!"

She remembered his words when they first saw the pendant. He bought it for her, but it was as simple as that, he could never remember. She simply smiled at him and turned around to face her students. "The Kyoto sister school exchange event will start soon. Make sure you're prepared, and come back safe." She smiled at the three second years.

"And for the Tokyo students, I have a special gift!"

Gojo said and brought a huge trolly along with him. He spun it around and placed it in front of the students, "Your old pal, Yuji Itadori!!"

"O P-P!!"

Yuji burst out of the cart as the others stared at him with shock. "I am alive!" Yujis said with a big bright smile as he eagerly turned to his two classmates to see their reaction. Though Megumi and Nobara seemed kind of disappointed. Nobara stomped her way to Yuji with anger, "You got some explaining to do!" She shouted as Megumi looked at her with slight shock. "Y-yeah.... sorry for keeping quiet about being alive..." Yuji said as Maya chuckled. "Good to have you back Yuji."

She smiled at him as he looked at her.

"Yeah!"

"M-miss Maya!" Todo suddenly gripped onto her arm. "Good afternoon!" He said with a smile as she looked at him with shock.
"Good afternoon Todo, good to see you."

"Hey! Get away from Maya sensei!" Panda said as Inumaki stepped in, "Takana!"

°•☆°•☆•°

Maya sat on a bench by the footpath beside the small brook that flew through the middle of the Tokyo Jujutsu tech. She sighed and looked up towards the tree that was shadowing her from the sun. There was still one hour to go before the beginning of the first event. She reached her hand towards her pocket to search for the cigarette case and the lighter. She took it out and looked at it as she lowered he rack and rested her elbows on her thighs. She looked at the cigarette box and stared at it for a few moments.

"Next time, whenever you feel the urge to have a cigarette, just eat one of those!"

She frowned and threw the box inside of the dustbin beside the bench. She then took out the candy box that Gojo has given her from the other pocket and took out a candy. She placed it between he lips and placed the box back in her pockets. She then again threw her arms on the bench's back rest and looked back up at the tree. She sighed and pushed the candy inside of her mouth.

"There you are."

Gojo peeped at her from above as she shot her eye open and straightened her back before turning to him. He swung over the  bench and seated himself on the bench. "Why are you sitting here?" He asked as she looked at him in awe. The sunlight when filtered through the leaves of the summer trees made him look even prettier. "I just wanted to sit alone." She replied and looked aside.

"You smoke right?"

He asked her as she looked at him in slight shock, though it was her right eye that faced Gojo, so he was unable to see her shocked expression. "How do you know?" She asked. "I saw you toss that box in the bin. Trying to get rid of that habit by eating candy?" He chucked. "Yeah." She said and stood up, smiling. "I like candies too." He smiled. "I am not into candies, I like spicy stuff." She said and looked at him while crushing the candy between her teeth. "I will be off then." She said and walked forward, but was stopped as a huge hand gripped her arm.

"Hold on... why do you keep running away from me? I just wanna be friends you know. Its rare to have Jujutsu sorcerers from other countries here."

Gojo stopped her as she gave him a warm gaze, but she instantly turned it to be cold. "I am not here to make friends Gojo. I am here to finish off my mission and leave. Thats all." She said and shoved Gojo's arm aside. She walked forward, Gojo smirked and caught up to her, taking keen interest in that woman. "Those students really like you huh?" He said with a smile as she sped up. "Hey now! Don't ignore me!" He said while taking out his phone.

"I am not ignoring you, just asking you to leave me be." She said as Gojo chuckled a bit, "No can't do Maya sensei." He said. She hot him a deadly glare and speeded up even more.  "Get lost, Sa- Gojo!" She walked off as Gojo smiled again. "Alright! At least give me your number!" He said and looked at his phone, "Huh... who did I save as May-chan?" He said as he looked at his contact list. He opened the contact and looked at the picture saved, "Maya?" He murmured as he saw a croped picture of Maya on the contact. "How did i get her photo?" He said and scrolled into his gallery.

He came across it, a picture he had added to his favorite list, the selfie he took with her on the day before their trip to India.

"Hold on... I know her from before?"

A sudden stroke of pain hit his head, "We're friends now right Satoru?"

"I love you Satoru. I always have..."

"I have always loved you too Ma-"

Me? I actually love someone that way?

He held her head and shaked it off. He then proceeded to the meeting, still thinking about those anonymous memories.

TO BE CONTINUED---