Final Chapter: Never let You Go!

"I'LL NEVER, NO NEVER, FORGET MY FEELINGS NO!"

"I'LL NEVER, NOT EVER, LEARN HOW TO LET YOU GO!"

______________
"I've always loved you..."

"...and I'll never forget this feeling."
______________

"If you think my love was so weak, that a stupid spell would make me forget you, then you haven't seen my love yet!"

Gojo shouted while looking up front, Maya was totally  defeated, the spell didn't even last 24 hours. She couldn't hold it in anymore as she hugged him by throwing her arms around his shoulders. His chin tickled her nape as he placed a soft kiss on her neck, telling her that everything will be alright now.

"Say it Maya... say that you want to live..."

Gojo murmured as his Domain expanded and the Curse searched for a way out.

"I wanna live! I wanna live!"

She cried like a small girl as she hugged him tighter. She sobbed as she embraced him, in a broken melancholy.

"Say that you wanna live with me."

She hugged him tighter as she snuggled her face in his nape.

"I wanna live with you!"

Gojo's eyebrows arched in a sad expression as she cried. The summed up tragedies of her life clouded her mind and forced her to do all this. But it was no longer needed, Gojo wanted to end that for her.

"Say that you love me."

Gojo said as he appeared behind the curse, giving it a death glare. He held onto Maya just as firmly as she held onto her life. He grabbed onto the head of the curse and ripped it off.

"I love you Satoru!"

Maya shouted as Gojo's domain came to a collapse, he lightly landed on his feet as he gently lowered his hands, to look Maya in the eyes. He wanted to see her face, but she just wouldn't look up at him, she lowered her head as she held onto his shoulders.

"Look at me."

Gojo lightly said to her in a soft voice, but she didn't look up. Gojo smiled, "Say what you want to... you still gotta say something to me right?" Gojo said as he looked at the top of her head and kissed it gently.

"Forgive me..."

She raised her sight slightly as she gathered up the courage to finally look at him in the eye. She had watery and bloodshot eyes, her face was bruised as Gojo rubbed his cheek against her eye.

"I'll forgive you... but on one condition..."

Gojo smiled and looked at her with bright eyes. Her eyepatch was red from blood when he said it finally.