Ch:8- As a teacher?

•○●○•

FIREFLIES// Gojo Satoru x reader + oc

By- _ZESTALICIOUS_

•○●○•

'Nobody is truly alone in this world.'

As the day passed and the both, Maya and Gojo returned to Jujutsu prefectural high school. Maya's eyes had become really tired, that was probably because of the fact that she had cried her heart out and also because that now she believed that she was left alone in this world.

"We're about to reach the school in no time at all!" Gojo said, eager to show her the school. But she was quiet the entire time, only barely could he hear her breathing noise. "You'll see, the first years are all wonderful and cute. I am in charge of the first years!" He said trying to cheer her up. "I see." She muttered. "Ah... and there are the second years too! There's Maki and Inumaki~ They're all adorable!" He said while sitting on the back seat of the car with her. Ijichi was driving the car, though he was worried as well. 

They arrived at the school, it was silent all around. The sound of the night ravens and the gusting winds was the only audible voices. "Your room is not ready yet, you can stay over with me till then, since Shoko is not around either." Gojo said as they walked through the footpaths, all the way to the teacher's dorm rooms. Maya put aside her bag on a corner and seated herself on a table in the dining room. "Your room is really well organised." She complemented. "I know, I was busy cleaning it up since you were gonna come today." Gojo said putting his blindfold aside. "You sit on the bed inside, it's really cold here. I'll open the air blower." He said as he went inside. Maya frowned, 'To think I am actually in his house... how utterly trite...' She thought but then again, what option did she have?

"I'll get us dinner, you can sleep on the bed, I'll put down a fold bed here." Gojo said while opening the door of the kitchen, "Oh and, don't sleep!" he said and went inside. Gojo pulled out a few packed food items from the fridge and started warming them up. He scrolled through the phone until the food was warmed up. "Ding!" The microwave buzzed and Gojo took the food out. He set it up on two plates and happily stepped outside of the kitchen. "Grilled tofu and bread for dinner-" He stopped when he saw Maya asleep on the bed, her legs still handing down from the bed and her upper body submerged in the futon. 

"I told you not to sleep...." Gojo sighed and put the food aside. He then took off Maya's shoes and raised her legs carefully to put on the bed. He moved her torso to a straight and comfortable position and saw her hold those letters. He took those letters aside and kept them on a table. He then stroked her hair and covered her with a blanket. "Good night." he smiled.

*Next day*

Gojo woke up early the next day, only to see a roll of Maya without the blanket. The blanket was on the floor and Maya had rolled herself in a ball, probably because it was cold. Gojo sighed and covered her back up.