Ch:28- The attack

°•●○□●○•°
FIREFLIES// Gojo Satoru x reader + oc

By: _ZESTALICIOUS_

°•○●□●○•°

"Hold on..."

Gojo scrolled through his phone to find a picture of Maya. He was confused as to why he made such a happy expression in a photo with a woman he had just met. He felt different. His heart jumped a beat and a piece of memory slipped into his head, causing it to hurt.

'Hold on... I loved someone like that?'

------------------------------

'I fell in love, in a world nobody knows of. Still going towards the story of that day I wished for.'

------------------------------

"The objective is to move through this forest and finish off all curses. The school's team which finishes it first, wins."

The instruction were told to the students and they were told to start. The cameras were set up everywhere to keep a track of the students. The game had started, however something seemed off to Maya. She had sensed something odd in the environment, a familiar presence that disgusted her. She sat beside a woman named Mei Mei.

"Good morning."

The woman greeted her, "I am Mei Mei, pleasure to meet you, cursed blood maiden." She spoke while sliding aside her white hair. "Good morning miss Mei Mei, the pleasure is all mine. I am Maya Aigiri." She said with a smile and continued to look up front on the screen. "Something's off... about those children and the atmosphere..." Maya frowned. Mei Mei smiled at her and looked up front.

"It's nothing to worry about, if there was something wrong, Gojo must've sensed it by now. But if you sensed something that he couldn't..."

Mei Mei frowned a bit, 'She might be stronger than Gojo.'

"Must be my imagination. Sleep deprivation... causes hallucinations." Maya laughed it off with Mei Mei. Their similar interest in money made them friends in about an instant. Just then, their focus turned to the screen. Yuuji was under attack and the Kyoto sister school's students were doing it. "What's the meaning of this Utahime!?" She jolted and looked at her in pure anger.

"It's the principal's orders..."

Utahime said in a low tone, "Yuuji..." Maya looked at the screen with a sad expression, with pure worry. Gojo noticed that worry in her eyes, she was close to the first years, and specially Yuuji. He also had noticed that she never showed any shock on her face when he revealed that Yuuji Itadori was alive. It was as if she knew about it all, how he had been faking his death and how he had been training him. Gojo frowned when another wave of pain hit his head.