ch:10- It's Sukuna!!

Φ¤¤¤Φ
FIREFLIES// Gojo Satoru x reader

By- _ZESTALICIOUS_

Φ¤¤¤Φ

It's been about two days since Gojo's been gone. Maya was given the responsibility of the second years in the jujutsu tech. "No! Listen! You're not going anywhere until the presentation is complete!" Maya shouted on the phone. She was sitting in the second year's classroom. Inumaki was sitting in front of her with an open book on the table. He came to her with a doubt, but she was busy with her office work. Inumaki was worriedly looking at his teacher roam here and there in frustration. "What!? You put in the wrong pictures! I told you to ask me if you had any doubts..." She shouted again as Inumaki lowered his head. Maki silently walked inside the room. "What's up?" She whispered in Inumaki's ear. "Tuna mayo." He whispered back. "Aah..." Maki replied. "Okay, give me three hours... I'll complete it for you... we can't miss this client at any costs..." She said and hung up the phone with a sigh. She walked towards Inumaki, "I am sorry Inumaki-kun, I have a really important assignment... I'll clear your doubts up tomorrow alright?" She said with a sad face. Inumaki shook his head, "Salmon." He told her not to worry about it. "Thank you boy." Maya ruffled his head and stepped outside dialing another number on her phone, "Hi Rico, could you do me a favor...."

"Maya sensei is really a busy person huh?" Maki said. "Shake..." Inumaki agreed.

"Hello?" Maya got another call just when she sat down on her laptop to start with her presentation. "Hi! May-chan! How's your day going!?" Gojo said over the phone. "Do you really have to call me every four hours Satoru?" She frowned. "Of course I have to! You're my precious friend May-chan!" Gojo spoke while chewing onto a candy. "When did I become your friend and who's May-chan!?" Maya hissed. "Oh! It's you! Your nick name!" He said. "Only my friends call me that." She said. "Why-"

"You're not my friend, screw that inside of your head. I hate you and I always will." She hung up on the phone and kept it aside with a bam. "Damn it! That newbie sure can't do a single thing right! Boss's gonna kill me!" She said and started working on the presentation.

"Ring, ring" The phone rung again.

"WHAT!?" She shouted instantly while typing something. "Ah- Miss Maya! It's me, Ijichi." A timid voice came from the other side. "Oh, sorry Ijichi... what's the matter?" She asked. "We need your help... In the detention center" He said. "In the detention center?" She questioned as she stopped typing. "Yuji, Nobara and Megumi are inside the place... there's a special grade inside... I thought I must inform you. The three went inside." The a said. Maya instantly stood up, "Where is this place? Send me the location." She said while putting up her shoes and her blade. "Right away." The man sent her the location as she took to her car. "A cursed womb? There are bound to be many curses in there." She said and started the car and drove it off at full speed through the pouring rain.