Ch:16- HOLLOW BONES

•○●○•

FIREFLIES// Gojo Satoru x reader + oc

By- _ZESTALICIOUS_

•○●○•

'This world is merciless and beautiful at the same time. That's why I fight to protect it's beauty. So this world can kill me.'

"Your recovery has been perfect since Shoko healed all of you." Satoru said poking her head, but May didn't mind it. At this point she had become used to his casual touching. "Yes, that's true." She said, not even greeting him with a glance. Her eyes were fixed on her mobile phone, on a chat she named, 'Kiritani'. Gojo frowned and looked at the phone. 'So mind joining me for dinner tomorrow?' The message said. 'Sure.' Maya smiled and texted back almost instantly. Gojo, when he saw her expression, felt a thump in his chest. 'Is that her boyfriend?' He wanted to ask, but he just couldn't muster up the courage to. 'Well, I won't be surprised if he was her chosen one... she is very beautiful and elegant.' He frowned in disappointment. 

"Hey, May, come with me." Gojo gave her the cold shoulder and she looked at him with confusion. 'What's with him today?' She wondered. "Alright." She said and put her phone in her pocket. "I'll be giving you another finger of Sukuna's today. You'll have to destroy it. I am pretty sure you know what Sukuna'll do if you let him be inside you." Satoru said as Maya pressed her lips, bracing herself. "Alright. I'll finish it off." She said and looked up straight where Yuji stood to see his Sensei do her thing. She took a deep breath and gave Gojo a confident and ready look. Gojo nodded and gave her the finger. 

She flinched at the point of contact and took a deep, sharp breath with a very troubled face as the finger got absorbed through her skin. She closed her eyes as she felt a sharp pain on her chest, she gripped onto her shirt and bent down, grunting. "A-Ah!" She shouted trying to hold back her shouts but the pain was too overwhelming. "Gojo, it does not hurt that much to me..." Yuji said. "She has it differently. Your physical body is strong." Gojo said as she arched back her waist throwing her head backwards. Gojo's fist twitched, ready to attack. 

"A-ah ha ha ha..." The painful grunts turned into maniac like laughs.

She then relaxed and spit out blood, "I-It's... over..." She said as her eyes went white and she collapsed. Gojo instantly caught her and picked her unconscious self up. "Good job May-chan." Gojo smiled at her and looked at Yuji, who still had his jaw dropped in awe. "S-S-S-S-S-he destroyed SUKUNA!?" Yuji pointed at her as Gojo wiped off the blood from her mouth. "Yeah, she did." Gojo smiled at her warmly. "Yuji, get a blanket." He said while taking her to the couch in the basement.

'Too bad she has a boyfriend.'

*TIME SKIP*
She slowly opened her eyes to see herself in the warm embrace of a soft and fluffy blanket. She blinked and sat up, slightly scratching her head and looking aside on the table. There was a note that said, 'By Sato-chan!' And a winking emoji was made on it. She picked it up and opened the note-

'Dear may-chan,
Principal Yaga called you, so make sure you visit him on 7:00 pm sharp. He's a punctual person for time. Also, don't overwork yourself, you lost a lot of blood. Your body is a bit weak too, I left some choco brownies, they're really good for hunger and exhaustion! Then, good bye! I'll meet you at the principal's place, and take care!
Love chuu~~
Yours Satoru~'

Maya frowned and took the brownie, "What time is it..." She looked at the clock while biting onto it. 5:00 PM. She kept the brownie aside, "Too sweet..." She mumbled and stood up to take a proper change of clothes.

*TIME SKIP- 6:00 PM, brought to you by, Gambare~ Gambareee~*

She took a jacket and fastened the belt around her waist and started her walk towards the principal's house. She swung around and walked until she reached a park where she encountered a strange presence. 

She moved her sight as the street light started blinking a bit. Jogo stood in front of her and she just walked, behaving like she didn't see the curse. But almost instantly, a burst of flames covered her. "That was easy... I thought you'd dodge." Jogo grinned and started to walk away.

"Hold it you pest, where do you think you're going?"

Jogo's eye opened wide in shock, he turned around to see Maya with her blood barrier. 'Wait but- when did she cut herself? And... where is the cut anyway?' He wondered in shock. She raised her knife and grinned in an evil fashion. "You're wondering where the cut is?" She said and instantly cut her arm from the elbow to her wrist. "Never mind that... say... do you know the properties of liquid?" She said as she let a hot stream of blood travel down her middle finger. The blood just stopped short of the ground and took the shape of a katana, "It can be fixed into any shape." She said and took hold of the katana. 

"Acting smart are we?" Jogo smiled and charged at her. She dodged him in an instant, "Keep your distance..." She frowned in a very scary way. Her eyes were shining the red hot, "...Pest." She said and used her blood to make some blood floating darts. "You, how dare you!" Jogo shouted and sent an insane amount of fire at her.

"Cursed blood technique, BLOODY PUPPET STRINGS." She said as some strings of blood got attached to her hands and legs. 'This allows me to move more efficiently.' she thought and sent off a huge amount of blood to attack Jogo. 

'I have to stay on my guard, this curse seems to be capable of proper communication... also... it is stronger than Sukuna.... I got his bloodlust earlier today...' She warned herself and looked at the curse.

"You've killed around five hundred people haven't you? Including the twenty five you burned today?" She said as Jogo looked at her in shock. It was then, at that moment, when he felt true fear. 

'Just what is this insane bloodlust!?'

Jogo rushed to attack her with raging anger. "B!tch! You think you can defeat me!?" He shouted and evaporated all the blood she was using. "Now what will you do? You can't take any more of than the blood you've already used?" Jogo grinned as Maya looked at him with wide, anger soaked eyes. "Oh?" She said as she let down both her hands. Her eyes were not very visible because of the dark atmosphere and her hair that covered her face. 

"I'll just burn you to a crisp now!" Jogo said as Maya raised two of her fingers. The overwhelming blow of endeavors came rushing to her, but it just stopped short of her body. It was stopped with a barrier, an invisible barrier. 'How!? I evaporated all her blood!?' Jogo's mind was confused. Slowly, she released that barrier and walked towards the curse. "One million? no, one billion... that's how many parts I'll cut you into." She said as she walked closer and Jogo stepped back. "B-but how!?" He said.

"How? Oh, I guess you can't expect a curse to understand." She grinned as an invisible sphere stroke Jogo's face. "You see, matter can neither be created... nor be destroyed..." she walked. It was hurting her like crazy since she had finished off a finger of Sukuna earlier. She was at her limit...

"It was kinda wise of you to think that I controlled my CELLS...." She said and raised her arms, both of them and reveled her face. Her scary red eyes and her smile of dominance shone bright as day.

"But... you're really dumb after all..." She grinned as Jogo shot her an angry look...

"I was controlling the MATTER within me, and not my blood CELLS... And, it will be in my control no matter which state it is in, Solid, gaseous or liquid..."

•○●○•---TO BE CONTINUED...