Epilogue

Jennie

"What did I say, about beauty sleep?" Rosie said that cause me to blink several times. "Your eye-bags are showing! Look at you. How am I suppose to cover that up?" She looks more stressful than I am. Because I am not stressed.

I am ver stressed to the highest level and fucking nervous!

I promised myself I wouldn't be like Rosie on her wedding day, but here I am almost freezing to death. The nightmare I had last night didn't help me to relax my nerves one bit. It bothers me a lot that I didn't even close my eyes just for a second. I was awake the whole night, alone in my bed. I badly want to call Lisa but my parents confiscated our phones, said its bad to see and contact your soon to be wife before marriage. What does it have to do with me getting married? I don't see the connection.

That dream really scare the hell out of me that all I do when the sun comes out is where she is and what the hell is she doing. That I had to check her every hour if she's still in her sisters crib. I had to snatch my phone back and call her just to make sure.

"Lisa, tell me you're in Rosie's." I asked when Lisa finally answered my call.

"I am, why? Is there something wrong? Aren't we suppose not to talk with each other?"

"Fuck that no talking. I want to make sure you're waiting for me at the altar."

"And if I did not?" Her voice teasing. And now is not the time to tease me because I am nervous and afraid as hell.

"Lisa! I'm gonna kill you!!" I whispered shout. The Thai laugh on the other line.

"Geez, calm down love. Where are you getting this?"

"Just answer me Lisa! I'm... I'm scared.." there was a pause on the line. The sound of her breathing can only be heard.

"I wouldn't miss the chance of seeing you walking down the aisle love. Yes I will be there. I can't wait to be there."

"I'm sorry, nightmare

"I'm sorry, nightmare." I said as I breathe.

"A nightmare before wedding? That's weird." She answered as she works her way with my hair.

"Rosie I am scared.. I need to see Lisa." I said and stood from my chair, ready to leave the room but she held my shoulders and push me back on my chair.

"Calm down! We are not done yet with your hair!"

"Rosie I really need to see her, I think I am going crazy if I didn't see her." I am panicking, and I might run outside to find her. She walk around, standing in front of me, and lean leveling me on my chair.