Twenty

Jennie

I could not thank Aunt Celine enough, for saving Lisa when she needed us the most. But I can't help but wish that it should be me. It should me us who took care of Lisa not Irene.

And now, my bestfriend had feelings for my wife. I thought the feelings she had before was totally crush. Seulgi once told me not to worry about it. And now, it happened.

I trust Lisa's love for me. But I can't bare to see them together. Lisa owe's them a lot. We've once talked about it, how she cannot avoid seeing them. If not for them, she won't be able to see me again. She's probably dead by now.

Can I bare to see them close together?

"Love you ready?" Lisa called from the living room.

My parent's wanted us to meet them, and maybe hang out a little. Lisa and I are having our lunch there. I walk out of the room and meet my wife that is focused on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask. It became a habit that everytime I saw Lisa holding her phone I can't help but ask who is she talking too, or doing. Thankfully she never really complained about it and always make sure that nothing is going on.

"It's my secretary. She said I have a meeting at 4pm." I nodded and she grab my hand intertwining it with hers and we headed to the street.

On the car ride to my parents house, I remember how Irene said she is her girlfriend. I look at my wife who's focused on the road with her arm leaning on the window. She's really beautiful.

"I might melt if you keep staring, you know." Lisa glance on my direction quickly with a smile and went back looking on the road. She reach for my hand and hold it on her lap.

"I love you." I blurted out. Lisa kisses my hand, her eyes still on the road.

"And I love you so much baby."

We remained like that for the next couple of minutes. Her hand never letting go of mine and we talked a lot of things.

"Hun?" I called. "Why did Irene call herself your girlfriend?"

"There's this one guy who keep bugging her back in the village. And she was very annoyed with him. And so Mrs. Bae made and alibi that Irene has a girlfriend already and she pointed me since I am the only one with them that time." Her answer quick.

"Hm, I envy them, you're very close to her mom." Lisa looked at me for a second.

"I'm closer to you mom. Especially to your dad."

"Doesn't leave the fact your close to another mom."

"Is my Jennie jealous?" I didn't answer and just shrug.

"So?" I look at her with a teasing smile. "What are you gonna do about it?" Lisa quickly pull the car over and glance to my direction.

"Jennie..." she warned. My devilish side rejoicing inside.

"What? I'm not doing anything." I said as I run my hand on her thigh.

"You're super... makes me wanna..." she bit her lip as her brown eyes turned darker each second. I unbuckle my seatbelt and move to the backseat of the car and slowly rake off my dress. Lisa followed my every move on the rearview mirror and I held it with pure seduction.