Nineteen

Lisa

She didn't dare talk to me on the way back. And she never tried to lash out on me, or ask questions. She just simply look out of the window with her arms and legs crossed, looking so elegantly.

When Jennie and I reach our home, she walk straight to our room and shut the door. And I didn't try to follow her. Maybe she needed space, and so I let her and just settled on the couch in the living room.

The next morning, I was awoken when someone crawled on top of me and snuggle its head on my neck, hugging me tightly. The familiar strawberry scent lingers under my nose and even when eyes close I know this person.

A smile quickly tugged on my lips, wrapping my arms back on my wife and rub soothing comforts on her back as I caress her soft silky hair.

"You didn't join me last night on our bed." Jennie mumbled. I glance down on her, completely star struck on how she look so goddess in the morning, even with only a shirt and underwear and her smooth silky legs totally expose for my sight.

I place a kiss on her forehead and she snuggle closer. "Thought you might need some space." Her warm breath fans my neck.

"Thank you."

Jennie and I remained silent for the next few minutes. Just feeling each other, enjoying the warmth our bodies are giving in. Until I decided to break the silence.

"You can ask me, you know. I will gladly answer everything baby." Jennie sighed. My fingers removing her hair that scattering on her face. And my palms cupping her cheek and ear as my thumb rub on her cheek.

"You never mention to me that you stayed in contact with Irene the passed years. Why?"

"It never really crosses my mind when I saw you again. The messages you saw in my phone were old messages. And I thought you knew, because I thought unnie will tell you."

"She didn't. In fact she purposely hide it." I push myself up, making the two of us sit on the couch, her legs in beside my waist.

" I push myself up, making the two of us sit on the couch, her legs in beside my waist

"Why?"

"Lisa, you've been with her for two years. Didn't you notice anything strange about her?" I frown, recalling what happened for the passed two years.

"I don't know. Is there something wrong?"

Jennie sighs, moving closer to me. "She's in love with you Lisa."

"No way!" She hugged me once again, leaning her her on my chest.

"I wish I could say the same. The reason why she hid it from us is because she want you to herself. If we didn't meet again I'm afraid you'll end up with her. I'll lose you for real. I can't Lisa."

"Hey hey.. I am here. And there is no way I am falling in love with someone else, I love you too much I can't love any other woman." I cup her cheeks, letting her face me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't mean to hide it. But believe me I am not cheating on you. I swear on my grandfathers grave I won't do it to you."

Jennie smiles, kissing my lips. "I know baby. I trust you. I'm just... I feel betrayed by my sister. She hid it to me. For two years Lisa." Jennie straddled now my Lap, her forehead resting on mine ad her fingers played my hair. "I can't lose you Lisa. I can't."

"You'll never baby. We're getting married and we'll stay, forever. I promise." We shared a passionate kiss. A kiss that will assure her that I am only hers. Not long after we broke the kiss, and Jennie sat comfortably on my lap as I spoon her close to me.

I promise I will never leave again. And I didn't plan on leaving either. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Only her.

"Hun?" I hum. "Who is Mrs. Bae?"

I chuckled. "You really did a little tour on my phone eh?"

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Her voice sound sorry.

"That's alright hun. I don't mind you snooping around." I said kissing her head. "Mrs. Bae is Irene's mom hun."

"Aunt Celine?" I nod. "Why do you look so close?"

"Two years ago, I met an accident." Jennie bolted on her seat, facing me fully.

"What??? What accident? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Calm down hun, I'm ok now." I smiled.

"What happened? Tell me."

"Two years ago, I met an accident. I was wondering on the woods, traveling, making adventure, finding something to capture for my subject. It was in Europe. And I was alone. I was busy taking pictures when something caught my foot that made me stumble and fall on the hill. I guess I was pretty high at that time. I didn't realize it until I was rolling down the hill, it felt like forever until my body collided on a huge trunk. The next thing I knew, I woke up in a different room." Jennie's hand covered her mouth, fear and worry paints her face.

"Irene's mom found me and took care of me. She said I was unconscious for a week. She wanted to bring me to a hospital but I insist. You know how much I hate hospitals. And so Mrs. Bae insist that I should stay in their house. At that time I can't really make a move, my legs are in so much pain. I can't barely step. I stayed another week there, until Irene came home. I didn't know that the woman who saved me from death is Irene's mom. That's how the two of us became close. Irene often's visit the house and helped me recover together with her mom. I became really close to Mrs. Bae's family. And Irene helped me enrolled on the European invitation. She also stayed in Europe for her work."

"Oh my gosh.." Jennie breathe. Tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry hun, I am okay now. I'm perfectly fine."

"Why didn't you tell me? Us? If Rosie knew about this she would totally kill you for not telling us." She pouted and I smiled.

"It's all in the past baby. What's important is that I am alive. And thanks to Mrs. Bae. I owe her my second life."

"I want to thank Aunt Celine too for saving you, personally."

I smiled. "Soon baby, we'll visit them. I kinda miss them too."

I think I'll rest on writing for now. I'm finding some difficulties in my right eye, it hurts like hell. See you guys soon.