Eighteen

Lisa

"You're not happy to see your girlfriend Lisa-ssi?" I laugh and turn my body to face her.

"Unnie-"

I was cut off when a deadly voice, sharper than a knife spoke. "Lisa is no one's girlfriend, unnie."

Jennie walk in the platform, her eyes deadly and ready to kill. Kidding. No kidding.

She emphasize the word unnie and I feel like its the end of my life now

I saw Jisoo behind her, somehow lost, looking to Irene and I. But Jennie... DAMN SHE'S SCARY!!

My knees buckled once she stepped in with a black aura radiating from her. My whole body shaken. She must've heard what Irene said.

I look at Irene and she calmly smiled beside me.

God Irene! Don't test the waters!

"Jen-Jennie.. what are you doing here?" She throw another deadly gaze to me and I gulp. I've never been this scared my whole life.

"I think the question is, what is she doing here, in the middle of the night and claiming you as her girlfriend, Lisa? Huh?"

"Jennie, jennie. Calm down my friend." Irene said. Jennie's cat like eyes pierced on Irene again.

"You shut up." Her tone hard. "Everyone out." My staffs look at Jennie's commanding tone. "I said out!" She shouted that made all my staff startle and made their way out.

"Are you cheating on me Lisa?" She didn't look at me, but remained her gaze on Irene.

"I would never!" I defended. "Jennie I would never do that to you!"

"Really?? Then how can you explain the text messages you exchange!?" The cat turned into a lioness, and any moment ready to strike it's prey. And it's me.

I clutch the bag I am holding, holding for my dear life.

"You checked my phone?" I small smile tug on my lips but I quickly remove it.