Thirteen

Jennie

"Fuck!" I groan as Lisa pushes me on the floor to ceiling window of the room. My hands pressed on the window, Lisa's body trapping mine making it hard for me to move. She rip the shirt I am wearing and tear my underwear leaving me naked pressed on the window of the room.

"Lisa

"Lisa..." I moan as Lisa started to grind her crotch on my bare ass. I feel like my body is on fire, and Lisa fired it up more when her long fingers pushes in my center, plunging it deep into my core. She curled it i side and my back instantly arc as her other arm supported me from not falling down...

"Jennie." A voice called..

"Love wake up, Jennie!" My eyes slowly opened and Lisa stared at me worriedly.  "Jennie what's wrong? Are you having a nightmare? You keep groaning."

That's a dream?

A dream?

Fucking take me back to my dream!

I push Lisa and she fell out of the bed causing a loud thud on the floor.

"Aw! What was that for?"

"Why did you wake me up??"

"Am I suppose not to??" Lisa said as she stood up rubbing her butt with a pain expression.

"Yes! I was having a good dream!"

"How should I know? You're groaning like your in pain or something. What are you dreaming? Is pushing me really necessary?"

"I-" should I say I am dreaming if her fucking me pressed on the window? I gulp as I remember my dream. God I wanted it to be real. My body instantly heat up.

I jump out of the bed and walk towards my pouty lover, holding her butt. "Look baby, I am sorry for pushing you." Lisa continued to pout more and it didn't help me from the raging hormones I am feeling. Those lips ravishing everything in me. I gulp.

"Sorry." I cup her face. "What can I do for you to forgive me."

"Kiss me."

Gladly.

I peck her lips and smile.

"More." She demanded, holding my hips.

Oh honey, you don't have to ask. I smirked.

Our lips met, just savoring each other in a passionate kiss as Lisa held me so close and sweet. Just wrapping around me. But my body needs more, I want more. And so I take the initiative to kiss her, hungrily this time as my fingers entangle on her hair, tugging it a little hard that mad Lisa groan and open her mouth, much to my liking and grab the opportunity to taste everything in her with my tongue. Slowly, I pull Lisa on the glass wall of the room until my back hits the cold thing.