Thirty-Two

Jennie

Anger is an understatement for what I am feeling right now. I can't believe Mr. Yang would go beyond something. Harming someone just to get what he wants. And using her own daughter to achieve his dark desires.  He was blinded by need and greed.

It's not just Irene that he tried to ruin, because he tried to ruin me, hurt Lisa, ruin us. His inhuman act that almost killing Lisa needed some punishment that involves law. Even  though how much I wanted to ruin him too, hurt him for what he did, I know that it's not right and we need to do it legally.

Our parents helped us hire a good lawyer to handle our complain. The decision was thoroughly discuss by the law team and us, including Irene. She helped us with the case. And I couldn't be any happier, that will surely help us win the case. Even if it was against her own father. But if we didn't do this now, who knows who will be the next victim of him and Chanyeol.

I can't believe I trusted myself with that man. A manager with dark desires that would go all the way just to get what he wants too. How can I trust someone like him? The word is really full of untrusty persons. Be careful before it bites you.

The case run for almost two weeks,with the help of Irene, we manage to win and send Mr. Yang and Chanyeol to prison. That's what they deserve. It causes a lot ruckus, a well known personality being imprisoned for wrong doings, and again I was involve. But it only lasted for a week before it finally died down.

Irene was entitled to run the agency, but refuses and stayed with Seulgi. And they made a fresh start for both of them. And since then, Lisa and I live peacefully, and harmoniously.

~

"I'm nervous Jennie." Rosie said as she fidgets on the thin lining of her gown. I laughed and place my hands on top of her cold hands. "You're only laughing because it's not you in the position. Soon you'll be like this."

I rolled my eyes. "I won't be like you. Why would you be nervous when you are marrying your love of your life? You should be happy."

"It's easier said than done Jennie. When you are in the position you'll understand what I am feeling." She stood up from her chair and pace around the room fidgeting on her nail coated in red. "Where's Lisa?"

"She's with Jisoo."

"Why is she with that chicken? She should be here with me. I'm her sister!" She continued to pace the room looking so stressed that made me laugh.

"Rosie, calm down. She's just with your wife. You have nothing to worry about."

"You don't understand Jennie, I need them here I'm... oh gosh why am I like this... I need Lisa-" the door suddenly opened revealing my beautiful wife in her white cocktail dress.

"Someone looking for me?" She said and approach her sister, kissing her on the cheeks. "Whooaaa you look absolutely stunning Ro."

"Why are you here just now? Why were you with Jisoo's? You should be here!"

"Whoa whoa." Lisa back away looking at my direction giving me a questioning look. I just smiled and shrug my shoulders. "And here I am. Chill, why are you mad?"

Rosie slump her shoulders and sat on her chair. "I'm not mad, I'm sorry. I'm just... nervous." Lisa and I sat beside her, giving her a hug.

"We know, we're here Ro. And I am the happiest because you're marrying unnie. And I am happy for you. So smile now? Everything will be alright Ro. Don't worry."

"Thank you guys..." Mommy Chittip entered and the girls made a little moment before the organizer called Rosie. Lisa and I walk out of the room and went to out designated seats.

We watch Rosie walk down the aisle with a crying Jisoo waiting at the altar. Both are incredibly beautiful, and emotional at the same time. As Rosie saw Jisoo, she started crying with a smile on her face as her mom and dad walk beside her.

The ceremony started and Lisa places her arm on my shoulder, pulling me close to her and stared at me lovingly and mouthed 'I love you' to me and in an instant, I smiled, wrapping my arm on her waist and said my I love you to her. She kissed my forehead longer than a minute, as we witness our sister exchange the vows and I do's.

~

5 months later.

I stand by the front door of the church, wearing my dream dress. My parents beside me.

Rosie I would understand what she felt, but no. Because I am far from that. I am excited. Excited to be married to the woman whom I dreamed of, waited for, love for all my life.

This is it, this is my time. I am one step to forever.

Forever with her.

My mom held my hands, smiling at me. "Are you ready?" I nod, and give them my happiest smile.

The huge door finally opened, but instead of smiles I was welcomed with fear, uncertainty, what is that? Hurt? Sympathy?

My parents continued to walk me, but each time I step close to the altar, the more the pain and hurt look they are giving me. My heart started to beat fast, and I felt scared. My eyes look for a certain person. But she wasn't there, she should be there waiting for me.

My footstep became fast, and heavier each step. Lisa isn't there. Where is she? Jisoo and Rosie meet me with their eyes red and puffy.

"Jennie.." Rosie called, her voice a little bit hoarse.  I don't want to be affected. Nothing is wrong. I tried to keep the positivity in me.

"What happened?" I asked. Though deep inside I am scared,  afraid, nervous.

"Lisa... she- she..."

"She what? What happened? Please tell me what happened?"

"She ran away."