Six

Jennie

I must be dreaming, the woman I am always praying for, now standing there, smiling at me holding the coin I used to wish.

"Happy Birthday Jennie." Lisa said, as she slowly walk close to me. Slowly that I have to meet her half way and jump to hug her.

"You're here." I cried. She held me tight in between her arms and I burry my face on the crook of her neck. Feeling her, smelling her. She's here. She's finally here. "Gosh you are here." I added, as I cup her cheeks tears still streaming down my face.

"I am here love." She smiles, as her eyes turned crescent and fixes the hair scattered on my face.

"My wish is granted."

"You don't have to wish anymore baby. I am here now."

~

Once Lisa and I step inside our house, our lips immediately met, gone the gentleness and the waiting. I've waited for this for three years.

Three years, and I am never letting this go.

We manage to pass through the living room, bumping and knocking off some stuff along the way to our room but not breaking the kiss. My hands fumble on the button of her dress, unbuttoning it eagerly as her hands rested on my waist, keeping me as close to her.

Her kisses make it hard for me to focus on doing what I need, and make it harder even more when it traces the line of my jaw, down to the neck. My head voluntarily tilted to the side, giving her more access to me as my hand started to cling on her shoulder for support and on her hair.

She makes me feel weak, vulnerable, whatever it is. Her love is my drug, she is my addiction. Like my personal heroine. Lisa is my life, she's my everything now.

"Baby wait." Lisa pull from the kiss.

"What?" I asked breathlessly trying to pull her head again for another kiss.

"Aren't you gonna ask me first if I am single?" She manage to say even though her eyes screams lust. She wants me too.

"You wouldn't be here if you are single." I said, nibbling her lower lip. The act made Lisa groan, and grip my butt, but she pull again, stopping me from kissing her again. I groan. "What??"

"You are being a smart ass again." She grin. I kiss her again but moments later she pull her lips away from mine that made me groan even more.

"Ugh! Ok, are you?" Lisa smile, teasing me. Her thumb run on my lower lips, slightly pulling it and she bit her lip. Damn such a tease.

"I am." She grins.

"Good, now shut up!" I pull her once again, kissing her hungrily this time. Thankfully she gave in, fighting over mine which she won. Her lips are one of my weakness. I let her dominate the kiss as her hands busied on removing the dress I am wearing.

"Aren't we supposed to talk first?" Lisa asked sucking the exposed skin of my shoulder.

"Hmm... Can we talk tomorrow? Or the other day?" Her teeth nibbled back on my neck, sucking, probably leaving a mark which I don't mind.

"Too eager I see." She smirked. Finally, we reach the bedroom, both of us with our undergarments only.

"You have no idea." And I push her in the bed, crawling on top of her with knees on the side of her waist. "You are gone for three years Lisa. Three years.. do you know how much I waited for this?" Lisa shook her head, with her smile teasing me.

"I don't have any idea." Her eyes roam all over my body, and her warm palm caressing she can reach.

Slowly, I remove my bra. Her gaze following every move I am making. Once remove, her eyes settled on by chest, her tongue licking the bottom of her lips.