Four

Jennie

BigHit Entertainment's new Boy Group BTS drops their first music video of their first single named My Universe gaining 100M views for the first 24 hours surpassing former YG Entertainment artist Jennie Kim's Solo music video. JYP taking the number 1 spot on the most well known agencies in Korea leaving YG on the second spot. BTS is said to release their first full album on October 10, making all the fans excited and became the hot trending topic on social media platforms...

I watch the news as I run on the thread mill. I've been running on it for 30 minutes now and decided to rest and sat on the ground of my gym.

"Wow. They must be really good." I muttered as I drink the water and headed straight to the bathroom.

A week has passed since I last saw the familiar woman on the park. It was a habit of me to visit the fountain before. Before I go to work or maybe after work I drop by on the said fountain, or in the park just to relax or breathe. If not in the park I would visit the hill. But since my last encounter on the familiar woman, I never miss visiting those places. I was hoping that maybe I can see her again and confirm if it was really her. My hopes are getting bigger since that day. I can feel her close to me.

I settled for a usual business attire I wear for work. Do a little make up and headed down the building where Taylor is waiting for me to open the the car door.

"Thanks Taylor." I said as he opened the door. Taylor settled himself in the driver seat, buckling his seatbelt and glance in the rear view mirror of the car.

"The usual Ms. Kim?"

I smiled. "Yes, please."

Taylor has been with me since I debuted. He work as my personal bodyguard and was always with me through everything. He was my human shield, as I call him when we are teasing. He make sure I am safe, and unharmed during fan events and concerts. He was like my brother.

When I finished my contract with YG, I made him the head of the security of Nieeh, and my driver. I wanted him to have his freedom, but he insist on staying with me which I am very glad to. He was a part of me and life without Taylor would be odd.

"You seem to be in a good mood every day Ms. Kim." He said, not removing his gaze on the road.

"I told you to call me Jennie, Taylor. How many times do I have to tell you that."

"I prefer to call you Ms. Kim."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." The middle aged man chuckled and I smiled. Taylor parked the car and help me get out of the car and we made our way towards the park, with him tailing behind.

"So what seems to be the reason why the pop star is in very good mood this passed few days?" Taylor asked. His hands on his back.

"First, I am no longer pop star."

"Still a pop star to me." He muttered smiling. Well, I feel like I am still. A lot of people use to approach me, still asking for autographs and picture when they got the opportunity. I guess I am still known to some even if I am not in the industry.

"Ok whatever." He chuckled. "Second, is because I can feel Lisa is close now. I can feel it in my heart I am close to finding her."