Twelve

Jennie

I woke up the next morning with a beautiful smile on my face. This is probably the best sleep of my life. The beautiful view of Santorini welcomes me as I open my eyes, and a beautiful, sweet, and thoughtful Thai lies on top of me, her face buried on the crook of my neck. Lisa's hot breath fans on my neck making my body tense up, feeling aroused once again.

Lisa and I spent the rest of the afternoon yesterday exploring Santorini, and had our dinner in a romantic restaurant overlooking the blue sea. It's really nice to spend time with her not minding our responsibilities and just minding ourselves and happiness. And later that night, we made love until we can't take it anymore and just fell asleep. That was one of the best nights of my life.

And waking up next to a naked woman on top of me adds to the best mornings of my life too. Her strawberry scented hair sprawled on my shoulder, and her long arms hugging me protectively. Our legs entangled with each other and only a thin sheet covering our lower part, exposing most of our skin.

I got goosebump when Lisa suddenly move, brushing her skin on mine. My body is still sensitive from last nights activity but I shrug it off and just focus on holding the woman of my dreams, pressing my lips on her forehead while my fingers comb her smooth hair.

She is the best thing that happened to me. She's the only person I wish to be with every morning and night, and spend the rest of my life with when our skin wrinkles and our hairs turn gray. She's the woman I will always wait, I will always love, forever.

Lisa stirred from her sleep, rubbing her nose on my neck making me giggle from the touch.

"Such a beautiful sound to wake up." I can sense Lisa smiling under my jaw. She tighten her hug and place a soft peck on my jaw.

"Good morning to you too baby." I smiled, my elbow resting on the bed, and head leaning on my palm. I look down to the Thai now beneath me with her eyes still close but smiling. My hand find its way to her cheek, caressing my thumb on it and I scan every inch of Lisa's face. Admiring her beauty that seems to be perfect on my eyes.

Lisa slowly opens her eyes and found its way to mine, staring lovingly. She rest her hand on my waist, caressing it gently. Lisa and I stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just admiring each other.

"God you're so beautiful." Lisa said as she tuck my hair behind my ear. "And God I love you. So much."

I smiled and kiss her and straddled her waist, sitting on her belly. The thin sheets rolled down completely leaving me naked. My hands cup her cheeks as I kiss her passionately. "I love you too Lisa. So much. Too much."

Lisa lean in, capturing my lips once again. Her hands started roaming around my body, my moans muffled on her mouth. Her passionate kiss turned aggressively, like she's hungry for more and I tried my very best to stop her, pushing her shoulder. She throw a confuse look.

"Santorini is waiting for us, let's not waste what its about to offer."

Lisa pouted cutely but then grins widely. "Can we just stay here?"

 "Can we just stay here?"