Prologue

For my past I know nothing about certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream and wish.

I would wish upon stars and dream of the future. I would imagine great happiness and seek after new hope. In fact, I spent most of my days wishing and dreaming and hoping for things that would make me end up where she is.

The more I dreamed, the better I felt. And the better I felt the more I dreamed. Days, weeks and months passed. And continued to wish on stars and wait for the moment when one day, my dreams would come true.

My dream of returning back into her arms and stay with her, forever.

I looked up at the dark sky filled with millions of stars shining above, searching for that certain one, who shines so bright, better than the others above.

My star.

My Lisa.

"My Lisa, for the thousand time, I wish for our paths to cross once more, and make my dreams come true."

The star twinkle for the first time since I started wishing. Like a heart beating. My eyes wonder on the bright star with fascination as it brighten more each passing minutes. It shines even brighter this night, and become more beautiful than ever. My Lisa.

For your peace of mind. Here it is. Damn, kung di ko lang kayo mahal.

Please don't expect for frequent updates, this is unplanned.