004| slugs and spiders

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Diviner

Slugs and Spiders

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

HARRY, ALTHEA, FRED, George, Katie, and Angelina all trail behind Oliver as he lead them through the courtyard. "I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We're going to train earlier, harder, and longer!" Oliver stopped and squinted across the courtyard when he spotted something. "What the... I don't believe it!"

Across the courtyard are seven slytherin boys in green quidditch robes. Ron and Hermione were at a table and looked up when they heard the footsteps, "Uh-oh. I smell trouble."

"Clear out, Flint! I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

Flint grinned lazily, "Easy, Wood. I've got a note."

Oliver snatched the parchment from Flint's fingers and read it over, "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker.'" Oliver looked up in question, "You've got a new Seeker? Who?"

A pale boy stepped in front and Althea groaned loudly, it's Malfoy. "Draco?" Harry asked.

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year..." The Slytherin's showcase their broomsticks, seven brand new, gleaming broomsticks.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand Ones." Ron said in shock.

"A generous gift from Draco's father."

Althea raised an eyebrow, "Hair extensions?"

The Gryffindor's snickered at her comment while Draco glared at her, "Yes, my father." His glare turned into a smirk as he continued, "You see, unlike some, my father can afford to buy the best."

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Hermione grinned. The Gryffindors smirked at the Slytherin team as Hermione's comment boosted their ego.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." Everyone looked at Draco like he had just admitted to committing murder. Althea and Ron's glare being the worst of them all.