002| the wand chooses the wizard

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Diviner

The Wand Chooses The Wizard

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

THE WEASLEY'S ENTERED Diagon Alley, ready to buy their supplies. "Right then, Thea, Ron, go ahead and buy your wands, we'll get your books." Mrs. Weasley directed.

The twins nodded and set off towards Ollivanders, they both knew Diagon Alley very well because they had been here multiple times to get supplies for their brothers.

They weaved their way through the crowd, wizards and witches of all ages and sizes going and coming out of shops. " There!" Ron said, pointing to Ollivanders. He grabbed Althea's hand and pulled her through the crowd.

The Weasley's only had enough money for one wand that year and Ron had said that Althea could get hers, she obviously declined but he had made it abundantly clear that he wanted her to get her wand.

Althea opened the door to the old shop, a small bell rang as she did. Her eyes scanned the store, there was a dusty tall table and behind that were rows and rows of wands. She cleared her throat, "Mr. Ollivander?" Nothing. "Mr. Ollivander?" Still nothing.

She sighed and moved forward but immediately jumped back when Ollivander appeared from behind the desk, "Ms. Weasley, I've been expecting you."

Althea nodded, "Yeah, uh..."

Ollivander looked at her, "You emanate an... aura."

She froze, did he already know I'm a seer?

"Just a moment." He went back and looked through the wands, trying to find the right wand for her. "Here, try this." He handed her a wand, "Walnut, veela hair core, 11 inches." As soon as Althea touched it she retracted her hand, the way it felt was just wrong. "No!" Ollivander ran back to the rows and picked another one. He came back with another box, "Rowan, unicorn hair, 11 inches." Again, when she touched it, it felt wrong. Ollivander shook his hand frantically and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Of course!" He ran all the way to the back, so far that Althea couldn't see him anymore. "This." He came back with a wand box that was peculiar, it was different from the other ones. There was Greek detailing on the box in gold. "Silverlime, the wand core is Cassandra's hair, 10 ½ inches."

With delicate hands, Althea grasped the wand and a surge of power flew through her, she glanced at Ollivander in panic as she felt herself becoming light headed, "Mr. Ollivander-"

Ollivander's eyes widened and he quickly waved his wand, a chair slid to her and caught Althea before she hit the floor.

Althea saw green, green eyes were the only thing running through her head. She figured this was one of her visions but she didn't expect it to be like this. Then she saw a scar, a lightning scar to be exact, like the one Harry Potter had.

She gasped awake, groaning when she noticed that she was half on a chair. "Ms. Weasley, you're awake."

"Yeah, uh, did I-did I have a vision?"

Ollivander nodded, "I believe you did."

Althea got up from the chair,  "Merlin, those are intense." She quickly paid for the wand and smiled at Ollivander in a goodbye, "Goodbye Mr. Ollivander."

"Goodbye, Ms. Weasley." She exited the store and turned to Ron who was staring at something in a store.

"Ron!" She called, he turned around at the sound of her voice as she ran up to him.

"Got it?" He asked.

Althea nodded, "Yeah, let's go find Mum." 

Author's Note: I don't like Author's notes so I think I'll only do them if I feel like it

This is ironic