001| rescues and repercussions

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Diviner

Rescues and Repercussions

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU RUN INTO A WALL AND KILL US, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." Althea warned as Fred and George drove the Ford Angela through the dark 

"Calm down Thea, we're professional's." Fred said as he turned the steering wheel suddenly, making the car jerk and the passengers inside scream.

"Professional's my arse." Althea growled. They loitered outside the window of Harry's bedroom which had bars. "Bars?" Althea asked. "That's barbaric."

"I know." Ron agreed.

The sound of the Ford Angela made Harry appear at the window, "Fred? George? What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Rescuing you, dumbass!" Althea yelled.

"Where's your trunk?" Ron asked, hitting Althea on the shoulder.

Harry dragged his trunk right on the windowsill as Ron tied a rope to the bars, "Stand back." He said. Harry did as told and Ron nodded to Fred, he revved the engine and drove forward. The Ford Anglia flew up into the air, and the bars were torn from the window. Bricks and bars fell onto the lawn below in a mangled mess.

Harry pushed the trunk over the sill into the Anglia's boot, then scrambled through the window himself, when he remembered Hedwig. Harry clambered back, grabbed Hedwig's cage, swung it onto the ledge, when... BAM! The bedroom door crashed open.

"Petunia!" Uncle Vernon yelled. "He's getting away!" As Harry leapt for the windowsill, Uncle Vernon charged forward and snatched his ankle. Harry tumbled forward, one hand gripping Hedwig's cage, the other reached out and caught Ron's at the last possible second.

Uncle Vernon put both hands to Harry's ankle, he pulled harder. Ron braced himself and pulled back. Althea gripped onto Ron's shoulders, she pulled along with him.

Harry hung, stretched high over the lawn as he was getting pulled by both sides. "Don't fucking let go, Harold!" Althea yelled, her back almost hitting the window in the car.