002| giggles and gateways

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Diviner

Giggles and Gateways

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

THE WEASLEY'S AND Harry run through King's Cross station, hoping to catch the train in time. "Oh dear!" Mrs. Weasley sighed. "The train'll be leaving any moment! All together now!"

Fred and George walked through together, Percy right behind them. Althea grabbed Ginny and the two girls went through too.

As Ginny went through she gaped at the scarlett steam engine, "Woah..." She gasped.

"I know right?" Althea grinned, she led Ginny to the side storage compartment and helped her put her trunk in. "C'mon let's find a compartment." The sister's boarded the train not knowing that their brother and friend were still on the other side.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Althea and Ginny smiled when they saw Hermione in a compartment, "Hey, Hermione." They greet.

Hermione smiled and waved them in, "Hi...Oh, where are Harry and Ron?"

Althea shrugged, " hey must be in a different compartment."

Hermione nodded and turned to Ginny, "Are you excited?"

Ginny shrugged, "I don't know... I'm a bit nervous is all."

"Why's that?"

Ginny leaned back, "I mean, I'm the youngest in the family so there's this enormous amount of pressure, plus everyone in my family's been in Gryffindor."

"You're nervous, you're not going to get in?"

She nodded, "Yeah, if I get Slytherin, I'll have to deal with Malfoy everyday and I'll be separated from you lot."

"I don't think you'll get Slytherin." Althea comforted.

"How do you-"

Suddenly a flock of girls entered the compartment, all were clutching the Daily Prophet. "What the fuck is this?" Althea asked.

The girls situated themselves across from Althea, Hermione, and Ginny. "Oh my Merlin, how amazing was he?"

"What?" Althea asked.

"C'mon Thea-"

"Don't call me Thea." She interrupted.

The girl who was talking blushed, " Sorry, we were just wondering how it felt being that close to Gilderoy Lockhart."

"What?" The three girls asked.

"Gilderoy!" They chroused. "Merlin, how did he smell? Was he as handsome as he looks? Oh-"

"Merlin..." Althea groaned, she did not want to be having this conversation.

"C'mon, tell us!"

Althea sighed, she could do two things. Either lie and feed into the girl's fantasy and perfect version of him or she could crush that fantasy. She preferred the latter.

"Fine." She caved. The girls squealed in excitement. " I think that Gilderoy Lockhart is an egotistical git." She leaned closer. "Now get out of my compartment."

The girls gasped but ran out, Althea sighed and leaned back against the seat. "Thea, that was awesome!" Ginny praised.

Althea smiled, "Thanks, I just finally hope those girls get it in their heads that Gilderoy Lockhart is a git."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "He is not, Thea."

"That's 'cause you have a crush on him."

Hermione blushed, "I do not! I Just find him... handsome."

"Yeah, okay."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Ginny had just left Hermione and Althea to go on the boats while the other two had gotten on the carriages. Althea was just now realizing that they hadn't seen the boys yet, "Where are Harold and Ronald?"

Hermione shrugged, "Maybe they got in another carriage?"

Althea frowned but nodded, "Alright."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

The girls clapped as Ginny had just been sorted into gryffindor, she settled down next to a group of first years who had invited her over. There was still no sign of Harry or Ron and now both girls were getting worried.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

The portrait door opened as Harry and Ron walked in, "Where were you!?" Althea boomed as she ran to them.

"We just got here."

"What do you mean, just got here?"

"The barrier didn't work for us, so... we stole Dad's care and flew to Hogwarts."

"You did what!?" Althea yelled. " Did you get caught?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah, by Filch."

Althea winced, "Ooh, well, nevermind that." She punched both boys in the shoulder.

"Ow!" They winced.

"That's what you get for worrying me, you idiots!" She then promptly grabbed Hermione and dragged her to their dorms, leaving both boys rubbing their shoulders. 

Author's Note: Another update! Sorry this chapter was pretty short, it's kinda a filler.