007| levi-o-sa

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

Diviner

Levi-o-sa

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

IT'S A KNOWN FACT that Professor flitwick is short, shorter than the average person. So when Althea walked into his class, she was amused as she was in every class with him. The short man used a stack of books to have some height over his students.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Hermione raised hers, "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." Flitwick waved his hands to get them to repeat it.

"The swish and flick." The class repeated.

"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then."

The class immediately began waving wands and saying incantations, Althea was partnered with Dean Thomas, he was nice and she liked him. "Wingardium Levio-saaa." Draco mocked.

"Wingardium Leviosar!" Ron said, he waved his wand really fast numerous times. Hermione stopped him.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar."

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Ron challenged.

Hermione straightened out and cleared her throat, "Wingardium Leviosa." The feather glowed and lifted up.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Althea watched as Hermione's face lit up at the praise and how Ron stuffed his face onto his books in dejection.

Althea leaned back as Dean tried on their feather, her relaxed state interrupted when a giant explosion sounded.

She looked to see Seamus, his hair and face covered in ashes and his feather in dust. "Whooooa! Ooh!" Flitwick said as he looked at the scene.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry called.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Charms had ended and everyone had basically left, only a few left. Althea was packing her stuff and was going out the door when she felt a dizzy spell come over her. It was the feeling she had gotten in Ollivanders just before her vision.

She gripped onto the wall and slid down, trying to stabilize herself enough so she didn't hurt herself when she passed out. Her head rolled back as her eyes closed and she collapsed.

Althea didn't see anything at first, she heard something. She heard growling, it was not animalistic, it was like a troll.

She then saw a giant figure, it was huge. It was holding a club and looking around, her attention was then caught by another figure. They were much smaller, the size of a human, she tried to see more but her eyes snapped open and she was back in the classroom.

"Ms. Weasley, what happened, are you okay!?" Flitwick panicked, it was not everyday one of his students passed out.

Althea disregarded him, she ruffled through her bag and pulled out the notebook Dumbledore had given her. She sat at Flitwicks desk, dipping the quill in ink and tracing it along the notebook, drawing the troll and figure she had just seen while it was still fresh in her mind.

"Ms. Weasley, I-"

Althea sighed, "Professor, I'm-"

"Yes, a seer. Professor Dumbledore had informed most of the teachers."

She nodded, "Yes, I'm a seer and I just had a vision." She quickly finished the club and dropped the quill, she grabbed her notebook and hurried out to Mcgonagall's office. Students were changing classes and the hallways were packed, "Move it!" She yelled, pushing over a Ravenclaw fourth year. "Minnie!"

Mcgonagall turned around at the sound of her voice, "Ms. Weasley! What-" Althea grabbed Mcgonagall and dragged her to her office. "What is the meaning of this!?"

"I had a vision." Mcgonagall's face dropped.

"What did you see?" She asked. Althea pulled her notebook out and showed her the drawing of the troll, " A troll?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I don't know when this troll is coming but it is."

Mcgonagall nodded, "I'll alert Professor Dumbledore immediately." Althea nodded and bid Mcgonagall goodbye, as she exited the office she saw a figure hurry through the almost empty hallways.

Althea caught a glimpse of bushy hair, "Hermione?" She called. She followed Hermione as she ran into the girls bathroom.

When Althea entered, she heard small sobs coming from one of the stalls, "Hermione?" She asked, and she opened the stall door.

Hermione was curled in a ball, her knees up to her chest. "T-Thea-"

Althea kneeled next to her and cautiously brought her into a hug, What happened?"

"R-Ron-"

Althea sighed, "What did my idiot brother do now?"

"H-he s-said, uh, I-I was a n-nightmare-"

Althea groaned at her brother's stupidity, "Don't listen to him, he's a dick."

"B-but H-Harry-"

"What did Harold do?" Hermione couldn't answer, she only broke into more sobs as Althea held her.