48

January| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Eight months later

January| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎Eight months later

"My fucking back hurt why do you keep doing this too me ta." Kioni cracked her back before rubbing her 8 month old belly.

"You did it too." He smirked at her and she slapped his chest causing him to mug her.

That night of Saioir birthday she had got pregnant again and this time she was way meaner than before.

Maybe it was because she was having twins which made her cry all day when she found out while taleem tried to keep from laughing.

"Saioir" Kioni called his name before he came running into the living room.

Kioni also no longer lived in the apartments. After she was three months pregnant taleem made her stay with him since they found out she was having two babies instead of one.

He had gotten a new house as well which was even bigger than before and he hadn't let anybody know where he stayed except for his mom, sister, Kioni, and kaso.

They had told him about the break in and when he found out he was beyond furious.

He knew something wasn't right since the only people who new where he stayed was his closer friends, so to be safe he didn't tell anyone that wasn't his immediate family.

Only reason why he told kaso was cause he knew he would be able to track him anyway if he didn't.

"Yes ma." He huffed walking in with his tablet.

"Saioir I will beat yo ass don't huff at me." Kioni snapped at him and Saioir crossed his arms.

"Yes ma." He spoke again.

"You wanna go to TT house." Kioni asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"If you wanna go then come on cause I'm bout to leave." Kioni stood up cracking her back once again before walking over towards her crocs near the couch and slipping them on.

Taleem finish putting on Saioir shoes and Kioni grabbed his hand walking towards the door.

"I be back ta." Kioni looked back and taleem frowned.

"You ain't gone give me no kiss" he smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Come here ion feel like walking back over there." She pouted and Taleem laughed standing up off the couch and walking over to her before grabbing her neck pulling her into a kiss.

Afterwards he pulled away pecking her lips twice.
"I love you." Kioni smiled.

"I love you to mama." Taleem smirked at her.

"Bye da." Saioir waved as they walked out the door.

"Bye son."

Kioni opened the car door allowing Saioir to climb in his seat before strapping him in his seat belt and getting in her self.

She made sure she was comfortable before starting the car, turning on Lil baby, and pulling off.

"Me like dis ma." Saioir nodding his head to the beat.

"You do" Kioni laughed.

"Mhmm."

She drove for about 20 minutes before pulling up to Mar's house.

After Kioni moved from the apartment, Milan moved in with mar as well. They still saw each other but it was always Kioni and them going to they house.

Taleem new something wasn't right with people easily finding his address so he knew it must've been someone close to him who told where he lived. Until he figured that out he wasn't chancing his address being revealed.

Kioni parked the car and got out, getting Saioir out as well and they walked up to the house. She knocked on the door and rung the doorbell and shortly after Milan opened the door with a smile.

"Hey boo." She cheesed.

"Wassup Sa." She spoke letting them in and Saioir waved at her.

"Hey Lan what you been up too." Kioni spoke sitting down on the couch and Milan sat down next to her.

"Nothing I'm ready for these fucking babies to come out." Kioni rolled her eyes and Milan nodded.

"Me too it's not that bad for me tho." Milan shrugged looking at her small bump. Milan was also pregnant but she was only 3 months.

A/N you get a baby you get baby we all get babies 🥳

"You'll see just wait to you get bigger and you feel like a fucking whale." Kioni huffed.

"Where D at." Kioni asked since she knew she was already here.

"Zahkye was just crying alittle so she went to go get him." Milan spoke and Kioni nodded.

Dior had gave birth to a baby boy in November and they had named him Zahkye. After the Ro situation she stayed single since and instead just focused on her and her son. Ro wasn't a deadbeat either.

Once he calmed down and realized the baby was his he helped her along the way but they never went more far than that.

Kaso and her also became back good friends and he too helped her with the baby when Ro didn't feel like being her uneccessary foods or whenever he just up and left for a couple of days.

Dior appreciated him for the little stuff he did but she couldn't seeing herself being brought back to her dark place again.

"Hey bestie." Dior came in holding Zahkye before taking a seat on the couch across from them.

Saioir stayed quiet playing on his tablet not feeling the need to talk. He rarely ever did unless it was his mom or dad talking to him.

"Hey bestie let me see my nephew." Kioni spoke grabbing the hand sanitizer off the coffee table and putting some in her hands.

"Hmm" Dior got up and made sure the blankets were wrapped around him correctly before handing him to Kioni.

"Him so cute his lil chocolate self." Kioni smiled.

"Ro here?" Kioni asked. After the shit Dior told her about her and Ro's relationship she wasn't too find of Ro but she still kept it cordial whenever he came around.

"No." Dior rolled her eyes.

"I haven't talked to him in two days and honestly I don't care." She shrugged.

"Two days? Well what the fuck he doing." Milan scrunched up her face.

"Damaging girls hearts." Dior spoke sarcastically and they laughed.

"I would hope not." Kioni shook ha head.

"Me either." Dior chuckled.

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙? 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 😩

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 !