23

August| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

August| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"HAPPY MUTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY BITCH." Milan and Dior slapped Kioni's ass causing her to jump out of her sleep.

"Are you fucking serious." She groaned rubbing the spot.

"Wake the fuck up mama we finna turn up all day." Dior laughed as Kioni sat up mugging them.

She didn't understand why they were waking her up out of her sleep.

"Y'all could've did sum else."

"Yeah yeah whatever we made breakfast so get up so you can eat." Milan asked and she nodded as they walked out.

"So much for sleeping in." She mumbled pulling the covers off of her and standing up.

She got up walking into her bathroom and grabbing her toothbrush to brush her teeth.

After she finished she grabbed her rag washing her face before leaving out both her bathroom and room and walking into the kitchen.

"Y'all did not have to do all this." She smiled in her sleepy voice looking at the gifts on the table.

"Okay but we wanted too so eat your food and then you can open it" Milan spoke pouring her some apple juice and she nodded taking a seat on the stool.

After she finished her food she rubbed her full belly as they handed her the gifts.

" So this is everybody stuff they all gotchu a lil sum and we help picked them out." Dior shrugged handing her one of the gifts.

She opened the gift eyeing them before smiling.

"Bye cause y'all would get me these." She laughed looking at the Jean lugged converses she said she wanted.

"Of course see we be listening." Milan laughed.

"I see." Kioni smiled putting them back in the box.

She finished opening all her gifts which were a lot of clothes, a couple pair of sneakers, a Chanel and Gucci bag, Gucci sneakers, Pandora earrings, and gift cards to Victoria secrets and a spa treatment.

"I love all of this y'all really be listening to me." Kioni pouted hugging both Milan and Dior.

"Of course we do boo." Milan chuckled hugging her tighter before pulling away.

"Anddd it's one last gift." Dior spoke grabbing a Tiffany.co bag and Kioni scrunched up her face.

"I know y'all not on good terms but he insisted I gave it to you." Dior shrugged passing her the bag and Kioni sighed taking it.