44

May| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙼𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

May| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙼𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Why you keep staring at me." Dior asked Kioni who mugged her.

"Oh nothing I'm just waiting for when you was gonna tell me you was pregnant." Kioni shrugged her shoulders and Dior's eyes widen.

"How d- I'm not stupid d did you forget I was pregnant before I see the signs." She glared at her and Dior sighed.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled fiddling with her fingers.

"You don't have to be sorry I just thought i was your bestfriend and we was suppose to tell each other these things." Kioni's face softened.

"I know and I was but I was just scared."

"Scared of what." Kioni raised her eyebrow.

"Scared of what you'll think of me." She looked away.

"What do you mean did you do something again or- no I didn't." She interrupted her.

"I don't wanna be pregnant by him ki. I'm not even sure if I love him." Dior eyes watered and Kioni stared at her.

"He doesn't even treat me right I feel like he just using me or something ." She shrugged.

"What you mean he don't treat you right." Kioni scrunched up her face and Dior stayed quiet.

"Is he hitting on you?" Kioni asked and she shook her head.

"No I just don't like the way he talks to me."

"Dior Ima be honest you need to evaluate yourself again. You getting back with Ro is causing more problems and the shit I'm hearing I'm not liking it." Kioni shook her head.

"What's going on." Milan came in the living room eating her sandwich.

"Dior is pregnant." Kioni spoke and Milan looked surprised before turning towards Dior.

"Now Sa finna have a lil friend." Milan smiled plopping down on the couch.

"She was talking about her relationship with Ro." Kioni sighed.

"We're not together anymore." Dior spoke and they snapped their necks towards her.

"But I th-nope he broke up wit me." She shrugged.

"I think that's for the best anyways and your right ki I need to reevaluate myself and focus me." She sighed.

"And the baby." Milan co-signed causing them to laugh.

"Right and the baby." She smiled.

"Ma" Saioir ran up to Kioni tapping her leg.

"Yes son." She looked at him.

"Want dad." He pouted and she sighed.

"Him sleep okay." She tried to reason wit him.

"Ma want dad." He huffed crossing his arms.