17

June| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"I'm so tied of working" Kioni yelled flopping on the couch as Milan glanced over at her holding the remote

"Why you say that." Milan asked her flipping threw the Netflix shows.

"I'm just tired of being told what to do and being bossed around I just wanna be my own boss and better myself." She sighed.

"I feel you."

"Yeah I gotta do some because I don't wanna just spend my life working in a shitty ass job."

She sat up looking around the apartment.

"Plus I'm finna move soon." She said and Milan raised her eyebrow.

"Move?" She asked sitting the remote down on her lap.

"Yeah mi I love this apartment and all but I don't wanna live here forever. I got Saioir now and I wanna move on to bigger and better things." She explained and Milan nodded slowly.

"Besides I'm not talking about right away I'm talking about 6 months to a year from now."

"O-oh okay if that's what you wanna do." Milan  gave her a small smile.

Milan didn't really want anything's to change. She was thinking that now that Kioni wanted to move out then she would leave her and she wouldn't have anyone to talk to anymore.

After all Kioni was like her best friend and she didn't have any real friends except for Dior.

"Don't worry imma see you all the time and everything gonna work out fine."Kioni chuckled noticing the mood shift.

"I know... I just - can't believe my little sister growing up." She pouted and Kioni laughed.

She didn't expect Kioni to share this news but all in all she was maturing as a person and a woman.

Milan decided that she wouldn't try and make this about her and instead be the good big sister that she is and support her.

"This apartment wouldn't even be the same without you I'll prolly move somewhere too." Milan shook her head.

"Well that's fine there isn't any rush tho but I'm thinking about starting my own small boutique for kids." She smiled thinking about it.

"Oh foreal that sounds good I love that idea." Milan nodded in approval.

"Yeah but the click is it's gonna be a designer store. Like I'm gonna sell Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and all that stuff." She cheesed.

(P.s this might be illegal in real life but this is wattpad where nothings illegal 😆 happy reading folks)

"Aww shit now that's finna be hot." Milan got excited turning around to give her more attention.

"I'm saying I don't see a lot of kid designer so I know a fire ass boutique would be litt."