21

July| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

July| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Let's go to the beach,beach let's go get away." Kioni rapped before laughing as she put on Saioir's swimming trunks.

Today they were going to the beach and everyone was already on there way there except for Milan, Saioir, and Kioni who were all riding together.

"You need me to do sum so we can hurry up." Milan asked coming into the room.

"Yeah can you make sure Saioir bag got everything in it and after that I think we good." She said as she put sunscreen on his legs.

"Ight." Milan answered walking over to the chair to grab the bag.

She put on his swim shirt and his water shoes before picking him up as he layed his head on her breasts.

"You ready to go to the beach stinka." She bounced him putting his toys away.

"Okay everything good you ready." Milan asked and Kioni nodded.

They walked out of Saioir's room going into to the living room as Kioni went to grab Saioir's carseat.

She put him in, strapping him securely and they all left out not forgetting to lock the door before going downstairs.

"We gone have to take my car since Saioir car seat base already in there and stuff." Kioni said as they walked out the building and Milan nodded.

They got to the car and Milan got in while Kioni secured Saioir in before getting in herself.

"Lemme play sum." Milan spoke.

"Go head you gotta connect ya Bluetooth."

After they got situated Milan turned on King Von armed and dangerous and Kioni pulled off.

(ChopsquadDJ on the beat so it's a banger)
Police steady watching me, every day they clocking me
Red alert, armed and dangerous, I keep that Glock on me
And I ain't looking for no trouble, I'm just looking out for me
'Cause I done did shit that niggas ain't talking 'bout no rapping beef
Boy, I'm talking tragedies, massacres, casualties
Shit that I can't even remember, bet they remember me
Shit that happened late in December, I bring that Winter heat
Niggas dying the whole October, the real Halloween

Kioni bopped her head to the music while Milan rapped loudly.

"You fighting an armed robbery shorty that's what they offering." Milan rapped looking at Kioni as it was her favorite part.

After a lot of songs and driving they finally made it to the beach where the others were waiting for them.

After they parked Milan and Kioni got out and Kioni opened Saioir's door getting him out.