15

May| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

May| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"She really pissing me off." Kioni rolled her eyes as taleem sat down Saioir's car seat.

They had just been discharged from the hospital today and now taleem was about to help them get settled.

"Who" he asked taking his jacket off.

"Some girl name Ida and it's really weird cause I don't even know her and she throwing indirect shots at me for no reason." Kioni said getting comfortable on the couch.

"Ida?" He asked her and she looked at him.

"Yeah why you know her."

"She just some girl I used to fuck wit along time ago." He shook his head going into the kitchen to wash his hands as Kioni stared at him.

"Oh so that's why she keep saying I trapped you." Kioni hummed as taleem got a sleeping Saioir out and picked him up laying him on his chest.

"Ion know I guess." He shrugged his shoulders he walked out the living room walking into Saioir's room before laying him down in the crib.

He walked back out the room and into the living room taking a seat on the single chair across from Kioni.

"What you mean you guess did you tell her that I trapped you." Kioni eyed him and he stared at her.

He honestly didn't want to tell her because he didn't feel like going back in forth with her. However he knew if he lied then it would just make things worst.

"In the beginning I did." He sighed and she stared at him intensively.

"So you were just going around telling people I trapped you carelessly." She chuckled shaking her head and he mugged her.

"I wasn't even like that."

"So what was it like who else did you tell I trapped you." She scrunched up her face and he stayed quiet.

"Oh so now you can't speak." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not finna argue wit you." He shook his head leaning back on the chair.

"I'm not arguing wit you I'm just asking."

"You telling people that I trapped you cause you didn't wanna step up and now I'm getting bashed for no reason." She crossed her arms.

"That's was months ago and I'm here now so I don't even know why you care about allat."

"I care because you got this bitch constantly throwing shots at me and bashing me over the internet when I never met her a day in my fucking life." She spoke.

"I ain't got ha doing shit. Ain't nobody told her to go around talking shit she just talking out ha neck cause she mad that you had my baby."

"Okay but whatever you got going on wit her she taking it out on me. you need to get your hoes in check cause she really making me step outta my character." She rolled her eyes.

"Then ignore her." He shrugged his shoulders.

"And that's what I'm trying to do but I'm not finna take too more of ya baby ugly comments cause I'll really publicly slap the fuck outta her."

"Is Saioir ugly?" He asked her.

"No"

"Okay then ignore her. If you know he ain't ugly then stop worrying about wit one bitch got to say."

"That's not how it work and you getting me mad cause you know if I had a nigga right now constantly throwing shots at you would've been offed him after the first slick statement." She raised her eyebrow.

"That's not the same."

"It's exactly the same. Control your bitch taleem cause if she say sum about my child again I'm not finna ignore her no more." She said getting up to go in her room.

Taleem groaned leaning back in the chair not wanting to deal with all the drama that was slowly approaching.

___

"Where Sa at." Milan asked coming into the kitchen opening the fridge.

"He in my bed sleep." Kioni spoke before eating some of her cereal.

"Damn that's all he do is sleep." Milan chuckled as she grabbed the things she needed to make her a sandwich.

"I know I'm happy about that tho because I'm not ready for when he start growing up and getting into everything." Kioni shook her head.

"Yeah that's gone be a lot of work."

"Who's this ida girl tho." Milan asked her putting mayo on her bread.

"Chile I don't even know her. I did find out taleem used to mess wit her tho and he told her that I trapped him." She rolled her eyes and Milan snapped her head towards her.

"You foreal."

"I'm so serious and I hate that he told her that cause now she all on Instagram talking out ha neck like I won't beat her the fuck up."

"She think somebody want her nigga and I'm like sis I don't want him." She laughed as Milan put her last piece of bread on top of her now finished sandwich before putting everything away.

"I don't know why he would even tell her that, he couldn't have been that mad." Milan said before taking a bite.

"Exactly I don't understand the point and then he telling me to ignore her but I'm not finna keep ignoring a bitch that's gonna keep talking about my child."

"Yeah ion blame you cause the first time she said sum about him I would've been asking fa ha address."

"Yeah but I'm tryna ignore her cause I'm not finna be out here fighting cause she think I'm fucking on taleem. It's like girl you need to grow the fuck up cause if I wanted taleem I'm pretty sure I can have him."

"Exactly I mean y'all have a child together anyways , what the fuck do she expect."

"I really don't know but this is why i told taleem we got to be strictly friends cause he don't know how to keep his hoes in check and I frankly don't have time for the drama especially if Saioir is being brought into it." She spoke before eating some more of her cereal.

"Wait you told taleem that y'all were just staying strictly friends." Milan raised her eyebrow and Kioni nodded.

"Damn I lowkey thought y'all would get together." She laughed.

"Yeah I don't see that happening anytime soon. He's a hoe and 9/10 the only thing he wanna do with me is fuck and I'm not finna be one of his toys like I was when I let him fuck that night."

"Besides I don't want us to keep messing around wit each other cause I don't need Saioir to be confused on whether we're together or not." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah that makes sense I see whatchu saying."

" I think y'all need to grow as friends first and actually get to know each other outside of sex before y'all just jump into a relationship." Milan spoke before putting her last peice of sandwich in her mouth and throwing out her napkin.

"I agree."

𝙎𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 , 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙩𝙘.

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝.... 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 🙂

𝙒𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙘𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙨?

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏!!