13

May| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙷𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

May| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙷𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

"TALEEM GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE I SWEAR TO GOD." Kioni screamed laying on the hospital bed as Taleem tried comforting her.

"Lil girl ion care if you in pain I'll beat cho lil ass up." He bucked at her and she glared at him.

They had been in the hospital for 6 hours and she still wasn't dilated enough to start pushing. The last time she was only 7 centimeters.

"Just calm down." Her mom said wiping her forehead as she took deep breaths.

"I don't want him here mom he did this to me." She whined and while Milan and taleem laughed.

"He's not going anywhere Kioni that's his baby too." Her mom laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Get this fucking baby out of me." She groaned.

"I swear I'm never having sex again." She closed her eyes trying to calm down and taleem looked over at her.

"You sure ab- shut up taleem stop talking to me." She cut him off holding her hand up.

The doctor knocked on the door lightly before coming in with three others trailing behind her.

"Okay Kioni I'm gonna check again to see how far are you but you should be ready." She said.

After she finished checking she was indeed ready to push so the doctors told her mom and Milan to wait outside.

"You can go out if you want too dad or you can stay in here." The doctor smiled and he shook his head leaning against the wall.

"Okay sweetie on the count of three I need you to give me one big push."

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Ahhhhh." Kioni yelled pushing as she laid back on the bed breathlessly.

A/n this shit bout cringey asf ☠️

She pushed another time and they now had the baby's head as they kept him steady.

"I can't do this I really can't do this put him back in." She cried as taleem squeezed her hand laughing.

"It's not funny taleem it hurts." She cried.

"Just two more pushes c'mon you can do it." The doctor encouraged and she pushed one more time.

"C'mon ki one more time I'm right here." Taleem assured her looking at the wall. He didn't want to look down there cause he knew he would faint at the sight he'd see.