20

July| Ida kernel
Location: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛
𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩!

July| Ida kernel Location: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤...

"But the gag is she's scary." I laughed on live wit my friends. We were sitting in milks car or whatever and people kept asking me about me and Tk so I'm giving the girls what they want.

dontbesuspiciousss girl you still worrying about her 💀

Zaddyyani weird asf talm bout a whole child🥱

"Y'all can hop off ha dick and hop off my live I don't give to fucks about that girl she mad cause I got sum she can't have." I rolled my eyes.

Kayyyymonayy don't get mad cause they telling the truth😂

Gotyobitch IM ANGRY head ass Lmaoo she mad y'all 😡😡

"AINT NOBODY FUCKING MAD YALL MAD CAUSE IM TELLING THE TRUTH I HAVE RECIPTS BABY." I yelled pulling up the picture of Tk at my house.

Kungfuzz girl stfu you thought you ate that ?😂😂😂

Amaya7372 I swea she did 💀

"Y'all know what I'm leaving and go ahead and run along and tell Kioni that I fucked her nigga." I laughed blowing a kissy face before ending the live.

"They always on ha dick." Milk rolled her eyes.

"Literally I don't understand why all she is, is a hoe poppin ha pussy for a nigga that don't want ha."

"Exactly bitches be bonkers."

"Literally" I laughed.

That hoe keep testing my patience and watch I beat her the fuck up. She ain't got nothing I don't have anyways so i don't know why Tk keep entertaining her.

___

Kioni woke up with taleem's arm around her waist securely as she laid with her back on his chest.

She sat up trying to get out of his grip but he tightened it.

"Stop moving." He mumbled in deep sleepy voice.

"I got to get up ta." She sighed.

"Just wait a few more minutes." He pulled her down laying his face on her stomach making her smile but she quickly wiped it off once she noticed how happy she was.

"Just 5 more minutes ta im serious." She groaned before closing her eyes once again.

An hour later.