07

February | Taleem Banks
Location: 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

February | Taleem BanksLocation: 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Taleem held his face from his mother smacking the fire outta him. Ro had accidentally slipped that he had a baby on the way and after his mother questioned him and he explained to her why he thought it wasn't his she slapped him.

"Ma is you serious." He mugged her as she glared at him.

"Don't ma me why the fuck did you say that to that girl." She yelled irritated by her sons behavior.

She was honestly embarrassed that it was her son acting this way and she figured that since his father wasn't in his life that it would make him wanna step up more for his child.

"She could be lying." He shrugged and his mother looked at him in disbelief.

"I don't care Taleem you don't just go calling women hoes and disrespecting her cause you feel that she's lying and from what I'm hearing the girl isn't even a hoe so that could potentially be your baby." She said crossing her arms.

" if she could open ha legs that fast then she is one."

"Just cause she opened up her legs to you don't make her a hoe she could've easily wanted to have fun that night and it backfired on her. You got a nerve calling her a hoe when you fuck different girls left and right." She said and he stayed quiet.

"You even said she said that it was only her second time having sex right." She asked and he nodded.

"Okay then so if she said that then why are you disrespecting her." She spoke and he shrugged her shoulders.

"Exactly. You need to man the fuck up taleem and go apologize to that girl. Don't come to me again unless I heard you did so." She said before walking out of the kitchen leaving taleem in the kitchen dumbfounded.

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

February| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

"Okay I'm pretty sure I can find out the gender for you, would you like to know." The doctor asked Kioni as she rubbed the monitor around her small stomach.

"Yes." Kioni said eagerly as Milan cooed looking at the baby on the screen.

"Okay so it looks like...."

"Your having a boy." The doctor said causing Milan to smile

"Aww look at my lil nephew in there." She cooed as Kioni smiled.

Even tho she really wanted a girl she was still gonna love her baby regardless. As long as her baby was healthy then she was happy.