29

December| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

"Here we go again prepare to meet your end just looked you up on facebook you have zero friends." I sung in Sa face as he just looked at me annoyed.

"This kids a loser man he ain't even kiss a girl." I pouted my lips pointing to him.

"You write ha love letters, I buy ha ice and pearls." I rapped and he looked away no longer giving me any attention causing me to frown.

I paused the music and plopped down on the bed next to him.

"Stink you really gonna ignore mommy like that." I asked and he stayed keeping his head turned the other way around.

"Saioir." I shook his arm alittle and he kept ignoring me.

Him so mean to me.

"That's why you can't get a girlfriend now." I stuck my tounge out and he turned looking at me.

"Da." He started to say and I covered his mouth.

"We already talked about this Sa."

"Ma ma." I dragged slowly so he could say it and he blankly stared at me.

It be yo own kid foreal

"Da." He spoke and I sighed.

"What did I ever do to you." I crossed my arms sitting up and he turned his head again.

"You know what." I got up off the bed and left out the room closing the door. I waited outside the room waiting for him to cry but was salty as fuck when he didn't.

I walked back into the room."Saioir I really don't like you." I mugged him and he smiled at me clapping his hands.

I sat back down on the bed leaning up against the headboard and he crawled over towards me trying to use my shirt to pull himself up on me.

"Ma." He spoke and I smiled picking him up standing him on my lap.

"Lemme record you so I can tease ya dad." I laughed grabbing my phone.

"Say it again Sa." I recorded him.

"Maaaaaa." He dragged hitting my chest.

"That hurt stinka." I frowned.

"See ta he call for me too." I laughed before ending the video.

I went to our messages sending him the video before sitting my phone down.

"Now I'm bored Sa what we gone do." I stared at him and he tried to copy my faces making me laugh.

"C'mon papa let's go eat." I kissed his cheek.

____
December| Taleem Banks
Location: 𝙳𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙

"Shit is getting serious." Zach threw a stack of money on the counter and I eyed him slowly picking it up.

"Watchu mean." I took of the rubberband and started counting the money and he shook his head.

"Other side Ron and his folks threatening the corner boys." He shrugged causing me to sigh and mar and Ro paused the game.

"Ronald need to sit his old ass down." Mar spoke taking off his headset.

"Exactly he pushing 30." Ro chuckled.

"We gone have to shut all that shit down." I said putting the rubber and back over the money for stuffing it back into my pocket.

"Especially wit kaso gone now, we down a man so we finna have to wipe them out." I said causing Ro to smack his teeth.

"We don't need him no ways." He rolled his eyes.

"Nah he was useful cause he did a lot of way jobs so ain't nobody know who he look like." I lit my blunt before inhaling.

"I'm finna lay off this shit tho." I spoke and they all looked at me weirdly.

"Watchu mean." Mar raised his eyebrow.

"What the fuck I just said. Imma lay off this shit slowly, I can't keep doing this the rest of my life and now I got Saioir and Kioni to worry about, I can't drag them in all this bullshit." I said.

And I was serious.

After them niggas following Kioni I've been having to stay more alert. If they know more about her and find out where she or I stay at then shit gonna get messier.

Besides I ain't know I was gonna have kid neither did I want any but now I gotta think about him first.

"I see watchu saying." Mar nodded.

"So who gone run all this street shit." Ro questioned and I shrugged.

"Ion know but it ain't gone me." I pulled out my phone feeling it buz in my pocket.

I clicked on the message seeing ki sent me a video of her and Saioir. I looked around seeing all them watching me so I pulled out my AirPods putting them in.

Nosy fuckers

I pressed the video and saw sa hitting on Kioni's chest saying Ma making me suck my teeth.

He still said da first so ion know why ha bighead ass hype.

Ki💕

He still said da first

Okay first is the worst,
second is the best🙄

That's watchu telling ya
self now.

Nah it's the truth

And what's funny is the the truth
is enough why'd you have to
make up all the money and the stuff.

Stop playing on my phone Lil girl.

If Ima lil girl then your a rapist.

I'm finna block you.

No no stop I'm jp😂

I missed the joke.

You're so hostile😒

Can you come over?

How bout you ask perry?
Ask him to platta that pussy

Hahaha your not funny
And I don't let him around
my child yet.

Good.

Yeah good, you coming.

Not unless you want me too.

You so nasty ta.

Mhmm you should let me hit again.

I'm cool it wasn't even all that 🥱

I ain't even finna respond to
ya bullshit Imma just remind you again.

Yeah  okay  you won't
get the chance too

I see you inna lil while.

I put away my phone and said goodbye to all em before leaving out. I walked towards my black hellcat and got in starting up the car before pulling off.

I rode in silence letting my thoughts take over mainly thinking about Kioni.

Honestly ion think I deserve to be wit her but I want to. Ion know it's just sum about her that keeps me drawn to ha and filled with guilt if I do sum that hurt her.

I don't be meaning to tho I just do it.

Ion think about my actions first and how they effect other people. Kioni right. I'm selfish.