04

October| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"He said WHAT" Milan hopped up from the couch as I told them what happened between me and Tk  yesterday

"He said WHAT" Milan hopped up from the couch as I told them what happened between me and Tk yesterday.

"Oh hell no we finna go beat his ass." Dior got up grabbing her jacket.

"Can y'all calm the fuck down." I said looking at the both of them.

"I'm not finna calm down he ain't have to call you out your name and he left you fucking stranded at 6:00 at night who the fuck does that." Milan raised her voice.

"But I'm here now right? So it don't even matter fuck him I don't need him anyways me and my baby gone be set regardless." I told them and they sighed before sitting back down.

"I just don't understand why he had had to do allat." Dior rolled her eyes.

"No fr talking about sum go find ya baby father. If I was you i would've slapped the shit outta him." Milan scoffed.

She seem more mad than me.

"That ain't gone change none and it don't even matter cause he's weird. Acting like we didn't fuck raw." I rolled my eyes.

"MoVe yO fUcKiNg hAnD headass" I said and they laughed.

"No cause it's not even funny." I chuckled.

"Bye not move yo hand." Dior laughed.

"If he saying that the dick must was bomb." Milan said shaking her head.

"Chile y'all don't even know he fucked the mess outta me that day." I spoke leaning back on the couch.

"That's why you pregnant now." Dior said pointing to my stomach.

"Nah I won't be fucking him again tho he really tried to play me and then guess what." I said and they perked they heads up.

Nosy muthafuckas

"What."

"When I first got into the car he thought I asked him to meet me so we can fuck." I said rolling my eyes and Dior covered her mouth while Milan bust out laughing.

"Wait what I'm crying " Milan laughed.

"Yes bro he talk bout sum is you gonna take ya clothes off and I'm like nigga I'm not fucking you." I scrunched my face up and Dior started laughing.

"Niggas be horny." Milan spoke and I nodded.

"Exactly like you tryna fuck me again but I'm a hoe make it make sense."

"Foreal" Dior co-signed.

Taleem Banks | 22Location: 𝚁𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Taleem Banks | 22
Location: 𝚁𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

I rolled up my blunt sealing it as I held it up to my mouth before lighting it. I puffed a couple times before passing the blunt to Ro.

"What's on ya mind you been quiet since you walked in here nigga." Ro said before smoking the blunt.

"Nun some girl tryna pin a baby on me." I scoffed pulling my hood over my head.

"The fuck you mean pin a baby on you." He scrunched up his face.

"What I just said I fucked her and now she talm bout she pregnant and the baby mines she betta get the fuck outta my face wit that bullshit." I said closing my eyes.

"Did you fuck ha raw." He asked me and I thought back to that night.

"Yeah but that don't mean nun I know I pulled out plus she a hoe that can be anybody baby she not bout to try and trap me."

"Who is she." He asked handing me back the blunt and I inhaled.

"I forgot ha name hold up." I said reaching into my pocket to grab my phone. I went to Instagram pulling up out messages before reading the name.

"Kioni" I spoke and he snapped his neck towards me.

"Kioni? Kioni? Milan lil sista" he said raising a eyebrow.

"I guess ion know nigga."

"You'n remember Milan? Mar ex." He said and I thought about it before remembering exactly who he was talking about.

"You talm bout loud ass Milan wit the fat ass." I scrunched my face up and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm talm bout her and her sister Kioni she ain't nothing like Milan she stayed in the house and Milan use to tease her cause she was all innocent." Ro said making me scoff.

"Well she sure ain't innocent no more." I mumbled.

"That's crazy" Ro chuckled.

"Ion think Kioni no hoe tho and she on seem like the type to just pin a baby on you for no reason." He shrugged.

"Well she sure gave up ha pussy up real quick I ain't even had to do much but rub her leg." I chuckled.

"Shii ion know maybe she is a hoe was ha pussy good tho."he asked and I nodded.

"Man ha shit was bomb I thought I was finna get some more but here she come wit the bullshit talm bout she pregnant." I said with a mug and Ro started laughing.

"Man I know you was salty as fuck."

"Shole was but it's cool tho cause I got it from somewhere else." I shrugged and he shook his head laughing.

I ain't claiming nobody baby until I get a dna test that hoe ain't finna trap me.

𝙄𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙢 '𝙨 𝙛𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩  𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 @.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 🚶🏾‍♀️

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏!