46

May| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛

May| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛

"We going to Mar's house." Kioni spoke as she put a sleeping Saioir in his car seat.

"Nah we going back to yo apartment." Taleem ignored her and she raised her eyebrow.

"But what- I'm here now so we good until I get a new house." Taleem cut her off and she nodded.

He pulled off shortly and made his way back to the apartment as Kioni stared at him.

It was obvious he had taken his time before coming to the party since he was nicely dressed with a fresh hair cut and hydrated lips.

"Watchu staring at me fo." Taleem chuckled still looking at the road.

"Cause I can."she smartly spoke.

"Oh foreal." He licked his lips looking back over at her.

"Mhmmm."

The rest of the car ride was silent and shortly after they pulled up to Kioni's apartment.

"Go ahead I got em." Taleem spoke getting out the car and she nodded walking up to the building.

Soon they reached her apartment and she used her key opening up the door and letting them thru before closing it making sure everything was locked.

"Haven't been here inna while." She mumbled.

She went into her room while taleem went to go lay Saioir down in his before going back to hers.

"So you gonna explain to me how all of a sudden you up." Kioni crossed her arms.

"Watchu mean." Taleem chuckled.

"Watchu mean what I mean ta you can't be doing that too me." She sighed.

"Doing what to you." He teased sitting down on the bed.

"Taleem im not finna play wit you." She crossed her arms and he laughed pulling her closer towards him.

"Whaaaat." She dragged.

"Gimmie kiss." He smirked pulling her on his lap and she shook her head.

"No cause you gone leave me what sa all by myself." She pouted.

"You acting like I wanted too."

She shrugged her shoulders looking away from him.

"Ki." He stared at her and she looked at him.

"Hm."

"I love you." He looked at her and she blushed smiling.

And he meant it.

He was utterly I love with Kioni Owens and he was tired of hiding it.

He loved the way she talked, the way she smiled, her personality, the way she acted when she was mad, the way she ate, the way she looked. He loved everything about her and he wanted to make sure she knew just in case he never got the chance.