11

April| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

2 months later

"Purr pooh you look so pretty

"Purr pooh you look so pretty." My make up artist gassed me up as she recorded me.

"Mwah" I puckered my lips before laughing as she ended the video.

"Be safe out there pooh." She said handing me my phone and I nodded taking it from her before sending her the video.

I handed her the money making sure to tip her and grabbed all my stuff before we hugged and I left.

Today was my baby shower and at first I wasn't gonna have one but Dior and Milan insisted so I figured I might as well.

They were already at the place setting up and I just got finished my make up. I head went this morning at 8 to get my hair done and now all I needed to do was to get my nails done.

I got into my car starting up before posting the video that she took.

❤️. 💬. ↗️
Liked by ida.marie, killa.tk and 722 others
Ki.storrii sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀss ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 👅

Ida.marie average 🥱
Reply↪️
Theyadore.dior how about you keep scrolling idahoe
Reply↪️
Ida.marie It's an app imma comment whatever the fuck I want you mad cause yo friend ugly and she stuck wit a baby😘
Reply↪️
Theyadore.dior Girl stfu you thought you ate that "😘" face ass. You giving fan ass behavior commenting under ha post but you liking it gtf.

Killa.tk 🥵

Prettyassmilan and is 💕!

Ns.pook aye ma watcha doin after you done being pregnant.
Reply↪️
Ki.storrii aye what yo😭😭

I laughed closing up my phone before starting up my car pulling off.

I drove down going to my nail spot that wasn't to far from where I was just at.